Bungie officially unveiled Destiny 2's next expansion, Lightfall, at its annual Destiny 2 showcase. Lightfall seems like quite the departure from previous Destiny expansions, featuring a cyberpunk neon-drenched city, a new Strand subclass, and plenty more additions that should excite you.
As with every Destiny 2 expansion, Lightfall will add a plethora of new legendary and exotic weapons. Bungie has crafted some unique-looking weapons for Destiny 2 in the past, and you might be wondering how Lightfall weapons would look like.
While there's not much to go right now, there's one Lightfall-related weapon that Bungie has revealed. This new Exotic Auto Rifle is called Quicksilver Storm, and here's everything you need to know about it.
How to get the Quicksilver Storm Auto Rifle in Destiny 2
To get the Quicksilver Storm Auto Rifle in Destiny 2, you will have to pre-order the Lightfall + Annual Pass of the Lightfall expansion. It costs $99.99, and purchasing it will give you instant access to the Quicksilver Storm Auto Rifle in the game.
It's quite the contrast when you compare it to The Witch Queen expansion, in which the pre-order bonus for the Deluxe Edition, Osteo Striga Exotic SMG, was unlocked only after finishing The Witch Queen expansion.
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Plunder - Everything You Need To Know
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Release Date, Story, Strand Subclass, More
- Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order Guide
- Destiny 2 Season 18 Artifact Mods Revealed
Once you have bought the Lightfall +Annual Pass for the Lightfall expansion, speak to Master Rahool in the Tower, who will have all of your Lightfall pre-order items, including the Quicksilver Storm Exotic Auto Rifle.
Quicksilver Storm Exotic Auto Rifle perks and stats
- Corkscrew Rifling - Balanced Barrel. Slightly increases range and stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
- High-Caliber Rounds - Shots from this weapon knock the target back further. Slightly increases range.
- Grenade Chaser - Landing multiple rockets load a grenade.
- Rocket Tracers - Landing multiple hits turns your next shot into a homing micro-rocket.
- Impact - 18
- Range - 50
- Stability - 100
- Handling - 53
- Reload Speed - 54
- Aim Assistance - 83
- Zoom - 16
- Airborne Effectiveness - 26
And that's everything you need to know about the Quicksilver Storm Exotic Auto Rifle in Destiny 2.
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Destiny 2 news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Bungie / Youtube - Destiny Fun Police.