Bungie adds new exotic weapons and armor with every new season and expansion in Destiny 2. As such, there's never really a shortage of gear to pursue. The latest Destiny dungeon - Spire of the Watcher, is no different.
One of the most notable weapons you can acquire in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon in Destiny 2 is the new Hierarchy of Needs exotic bow and its catalyst. Here's how you can get both.
How to get the Hierarchy of Needs exotic bow in Destiny 2
You can get the Hierarchy of Needs exotic bow in Destiny 2 by completing the third encounter in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon. However, the drop is random, which means you may or may not get this new exotic bow after defeating the final boss in the dungeon.
However, there are ways to increase the drop rate for the Hierarchy of Needs exotic bow. Similar to the Duality dungeon, you can complete three Triumphs to significantly increase the drop rate of the new exotic weapon.
The three Triumphs are:
- The Magnificient One: Complete all the encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon solo.
- Resident Vexpert: Complete all the encounters in the Spire of the Watcher dungeon on Master difficulty.
- Devil in the Details: Listen to all the devilish recordings throughout the Spire of the Watcher dungeon.
Hierarchy of Needs exotic bow perks
Hierarchy of Needs comes with two new perks.
- Guidance Ring: Precision hits and final blows build Guidance Ring energy. Opposing Guardians grant additional energy. At full charge, hip firing creates a Guidance Ring.
- Appollonic Tangent: Arrows fired through a Guidance Ring release seeking projectiles, which do more damage based on distance traveled.
How to get Hierarchy of Needs exotic bow catalyst
To get the Hierarchy of Needs catalyst, you have to complete the Spire of the Watcher dungeon on master difficulty and get 500 kills. The recommended power level for the same in Season of the Seraph is 1610, so get grinding! We haven't gotten the catalyst ourselves yet so we recommend checking out Reddit user Hylette's explanation on the same.
As for the catalyst's perk:
"Deploying a Guidance Ring or striking a target with a seeking projectile improves draw time and reload speed for a moderate duration."
That concludes our guide on how to get the Hierarchy of Need exotic bow and its catalyst in Destiny 2.
- Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest
- Austringer God Roll
- Calus Midi Tool God Roll
- Dead Man's Tale God Roll
- Fixed Odds God Roll
- Hawkmoon God Roll
- How To Get Come To Pass
- How To Get Dawn Chorus
- How To Get Omnioculus
- How To Get Star-Eater Scales
- Mechabre God Roll
- Osteo Striga Catalyst
- Riptide God Roll
- Queens and Worms Quest