Warden's Law hand cannon has made an unexpected return in Destiny 2. The game's unusual weekly reset shift has made the hand cannon more than just usable. The Warden’s Law is the first heavy burst archetype for hand cannons. It packs a punch in both PvE and PvP. We will take a closer look at its god roll and perks to help you make this weapon an outstanding performer in the game.
Table of Contents
Warden’s Law God Roll and Best Perks in Destiny 2
The god roll for Warden’s Law may vary for different users. However, we recommend following our suggestions to enjoy the overpowering strength of this hand cannon.
Warden’s Law PvE God Roll and Perks
The Warden’s Law can out-damage other hand cannons in its class in PvE, and its burst fire makes it feel responsive and efficient. Perks like Fourth Time’s the Charm and Frenzy can really ramp up its performance, allowing you to take down enemies and bosses with ease.
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling or Full Bore for increased range.
- Magazine: Tactical Mag or Appended Mag for extra rounds.
- Trait 1: Fourth Time's the Charm - Precision hits return rounds to the magazine, allowing for sustained fire.
- Trait 2: Frenzy - Increases damage and reload speed when you're in combat.
Warden’s Law PvP God Roll and Perks
In PvP, the Warden’s Law gun can dish out damage comparable to the pre-nerf 120 hand cannon archetype. It hits hard and fast, potentially granting you a two-burst kill in certain situations. With perks like Rampage and Kill Clip, you can boost its damage even further. Plus, if you’re playing with the Adept version, you can use Adept mods to fine-tune it for your play style.
- Barrel: Chambered Compensator for improved recoil control.
- Magazine: Accurized Rounds for increased range.
- Trait 1: Rampage - Kills grant increased damage for a limited time, stackable up to three times.
- Trait 2: Kill Clip - Reloading after a kill grants increased damage for a brief duration.
That concludes our guide on the best god roll and perks for Warden’s Law in Destiny 2.
WEEKLY UPDATES - Destiny 2 Weekly Reset List | Lost Sector Rotation | Raid & Dungeon Rotation | Grandmaster Nightfall Rotation | Weekly Challenges List | Xur Location | Trials of Osiris Map & Rewards | Iron Banner Schedule
BEST HUNTER BUILDS -
BEST TITAN BUILDS -
BEST WARLOCK BUILDS -
Exotics, Catalyst & God Rolls - Alter of Reflection Catalyst Quest | Austringer God Roll | Calus Midi Tool God Roll | Dead Man's Tale God Roll | Fixed Odds God Roll | Hawkmoon God Roll | How To Get Come To Pass | How To Get Dawn Chorus | How To Get Omnioculus | How To Get Star-Eater Scales | Mechabre God Roll | Osteo Striga Catalyst | Riptide God Roll | Queens and Worms Quest