Looking for the latest Diablo Immortal APK download link for your Android phone or tablet? We've got you covered with the new Diablo Immortal APK file and how to install it in this guide.
If you want to enter the world of Sanctuary without delay, and can't get Diablo Immortal installed via the official Google PlayStore page, this guide is for you. We take you through the steps of downloading the latest Diablo Immortal APK file and then share step-by-step instructions on how to install it with ease, as well as details on the file size and patch size.
Diablo Immortal APK download link - Get the file
Some prospective Nephalem can't get Diablo Immortal installed from the official Google Playstore for a variety of reasons. Maybe they are in an unsupported region without any current servers, for example.
- Diablo Immortal Performance Low FPS And Crashes - How To Fix
- Diablo Immortal Connection Issues - How To Fix Unable To Connect Error
- Diablo Immortal Unable to Install or Patch Error Fix
- Best Diablo Immortal classes for Beginners
If you can't get Diablo Immortal on your Android device, then you can try downloading the APK file for this massive new free-to-play ARPG.
The first step to installing the latest update is finding the Diablo Immortal APK and OBB download links.
We've made this easy, so simply head on over to the Diablo Immortal download link below to grab an up-to-date version.
The XAPK includes both APK and OBB files for Diablo Immortal. In the next section of this guide, we walk you through the installation process.
APKPure's Diablo Immortal page will always have the latest XAPK download link.
Diablo Immortal APK file - How to install & patch size
We highly suggest connecting to Wi-Fi before downloading the Diablo Immortal APK and OBB files, as they are 2.3 GB in size combined.
Furthermore, make sure to have enough space on your device. We recommend at least 3 GB just to install the XAPK file, then an additional 10 GB for the in-game updates which will occur as soon as you launch the game for the first time.
- Allow apps from unknown sources on your device by heading to "Settings > Safety and Privacy" and then selecting "Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Download the PureAPK App and install it.
- Use the PureAPK App to install the XAPK file which contains the APK and OBB files.
- Go to Me > App Management > APK / XAPK Management to view the XAPK / APK Diablo Immortal file.
- Tap the INSTALL button to install the XAPK / APK file you want.
- Launch Diablo Immortal and start downloading the in-game patch of roughly 10 GB. This should start automatically once connected to a server.
If you get the "Parsing the Package Problem" error, redownload the APK file and install it again.
So there you have it, a step-by-step guide to installing the Diablo Immortal APK & OBB files, as well as the download links for the latest version.
While you wait for the Diablo Immortal APK file to download or the in-game patch to install, check out our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the timeline of the franchise, discussing everything you need to know about the game's story and world.
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo Immortal guides, news, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.