Like in Season 2, Blizzard has unleashed dozens of new Legendary items and powers with the Diablo Immortal Season 3 mini update in mid-August 2022.
The latest Diablo Immortal mini update adds several events for Nephalem to enjoy, but as many know by now, the most exciting aspect is the new Diablo Immortal Legendary items and powers for players to enhance their class builds.
Diablo Immortal August - New Legendaries & Powers
Diablo Immortal's August mini update has 36 new Legendary items and powers for players to acquire.
- Diablo Immortal Wrathborne Invasion Daily Event - Times And Rewards
- Diablo Immortal Vote Kick - How To Use In Party Or Raid
- Next Diablo Immortal Helliquary Boss - Gorgothra Release Date And CR
- Diablo 4 Release Date Tied to Book of Lorath?
There are six new Legendary items and powers per class, and most of these powers are centered around crowd control effects.
These new Diablo Immortal Legendary items and powers for each class are for the offhand, mainhand, head, pants, chest, and shoulder slots.
Check out all the new Legendary items and their respective powers per class released with Diablo Immortal's Season 3 mini update below.
New Barbarian Legendaries:
- Armor Caste (Chest): Furious Charge creates shock waves when colliding with walls, dealing X damage to nearby enemies and Stunning them for Y seconds.
- Grinning Effigy (Head): Taking damage during Undying Rage now triggers a counterattack for X damage to all nearby enemies. Cannot occur more often than once every Y seconds.
- Haughty Behemoth (Pants): Leap now knocks enemies into the air when you land.
- The Hewer (Main Hand): Grab now causes you to charge forward and grab the first enemy you hit. If you successfully grab an enemy, you will carry them for a short distance, damaging enemies you run though, before leaping into the air and slamming them into the ground, damaging and Slowing nearby enemies.
- Steel Lamprey (Off-Hand): Chained Spear now marks enemies for X seconds and heals you for Y% of the damage it causes to marked enemies.
- Wreckfall (Shoulders): Whirlwind also reduces all damage you take by X% while channeling.
New Crusader Legendaries:
- Batterhythm (Off-Hand): Condemn damage increased by X% for every enemy hit, up to a maximum of Y% increased damage.
- Flare-to-Mirror (Pants): Draw and Quarter is now electrified, damaging random nearby enemies and Stunning them if they are shocked three times.
- Hard Censure (Chest): Condemn now calls down a thunderbolt from the heavens to a targeted location, dealing continuous damage.
- Shining Aster (Shoulders): Increases all damage you deal during Conjuration of Light by X%.
- Suspended Rule (Main Hand): Sweep Attack now throws the flail, forming a cyclone that picks up nearby enemies and carries them away.
- Zerratus Husk (Head): Shield Charge now grants you a holy shield while charging that reflects projectiles back at enemies, dealing X damage.
New Demon Hunter Legendaries:
- Clutching Nails (Pants): Knife Trap now confines nearby enemies when triggered and increases all damage you deal to them.
- Decisive Report (Shoulders): Multishot now knocks enemies away. This cannot affect players more often than one time every six seconds.
- Scatter Mask (Head): Activating Vengeance now immediately deals X damage to all nearby enemies and causes them to flee in Fear for Y seconds.
- Spreading Shroud (Chest): Smoke Screen now throws a smoke bomb at a targeted location, dealing continuous damage and greatly reducing vision for enemies that remain in the area.
- The Thud (Off-Hand): Impale damage increased by X% to enemies with an active harmful effect.
- War Generosity (Main Hand): Every X attacks with Explosive Arrow generates an explosion that knocks the enemy away. Players cannot be knocked away more often than 1 time every Y seconds.
New Monk Legendaries:
- Assemble the Wicked Tonfa (Off-Hand): Exploding Palm now gathers nearby enemies into a cluster directly in front of you. Maximum one charge.
- Fleeting Soul Tonfa (Main Hand): Mystic Allies now summons one spirit ally that rushes in a direction, dealing damage to all enemies it passes through and forcing all nearby enemies to attack it.
- Fusing Crown (Head): Mystic Allies now protect you, taking X% of your incoming damage.
- Pacific Pledge (Chest): Taking damage during Shield of Zen has a chance to trigger a counterattack dealing X damage to all nearby enemies.
- Shimmerlinn (Shoulders): Wave of Light now releases a wave of energy that damages all enemies in its path and Burns them.
- Tottering Tower (Pants): Flying Kick now Stuns enemies and can be charged to unleash a more powerful blow.
New Necromancer Legendaries:
- Abnegation (Shoulders): Bone Spikes now also knocks enemies away.
- Drifter’s Fare (Off-Hand): Bone Spirits now unleashes a powerful skull that wanders randomly through nearby enemies, dealing damage as it passes through them. Maximum X charges.
- Empty Pit (Pants): Dark Curse now summons a cursed eye that forces nearby monsters to attack it.
- Ethereal Boundary (Chest): Activating Wraith Form removes all effects which cause loss of control or decrease Movement Speed.
- Inseverable Two (Head): Your golem from Command Golem now takes X% of your incoming damage.
- Thrash Jaw (Main Hand): Grim Scythe now hurls the scythe in a direction, striking enemies in its path with continuous damage and knocking them away. Grim Scythe can no longer have multiple charges.
New Wizard Legendaries:
- Extraction Harness (Shoulders): Teleport now also removes the last harmful effect applied to you.
- Fragments Upon Fragments (Pants): Meteor now drops several meteorites in a direction, knocking enemies away and Stunning them.
- Halestone (Off-Hand): Ice Armor now protects you with X charges of damage immunity that also Chills nearby enemies when they attack you.
- Quiet Downpour (Chest): Lightning Nova now launches a giant nova, bursting into smaller novae when activated again or when it arrives at its final destination.
- Shiversent Stare (Head): Ray of Frost now Freezes enemies for X seconds after taking damage from the ray six times.
- Staggernick (Main Hand): Arcane Wind now knocks enemies up into the air with an updraft and Stuns them, but no longer charges up.
In case you've missed it, watch our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the franchise's timeline, including everything you need to know about the game's story and the world of Sanctuary.
And that's all the new Legendary items and their respective powers in Diablo Immortal Season 3's mini update released on 17th August 2022. Enjoy the farming, Nephalem!
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo guides, news, leaks, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.
Check out our video below, discussing Diablo Immortal's story and how the game fits into the franchise's timeline.
For more news on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our sections dedicated to Diablo 3, Diablo Immortal, and Diablo 4. Get the latest guides & tutorials for your favorite Diablo title below.
Diablo Immortal Guides - Character Server Transfer | Next Hungering Moon | Hell Difficulty Levels | Combat Rating (CR) | Recruit A Friend | Redeem Codes | Next Season | Fractured Plane Event | Vote Kick Feature | Next Helliquary Boss | XP Bug Fix | Class Change | Max Level Cost | Lost Pages | Legacy of the Horadrim | Player vs. Player (PVP) | Set Items | Resonance | Potency | Level Progression | Trading | Crusader Build | Barbarian Build | Monk Build | Necromancer Build | Marketplace | Zone Events
Diablo 2 Resurrected Guides - Ladder Reset | Magic Find Bonus Event | Holy Grail Challenge | Underground Passage Location | Character Deleted Fix | Black Screen Freezes Fix | Unable To Start Fix | Best Assassin Build | Best Barbarian Build | Best Amazon Build | Secret Cow Level | Runewords | Attacks Missing | Horadric Cube | Cairn Stones | Reset Skills & Stats |
Diablo 3 Guides - Zoltun Kulle Adventure Mode | Puzzle Ring | Ramaladni's Gift | Death's Breath | Next Season | Kanai's Cube | Sanctified Powers |
Diablo 4 Guides - Cross-Play & Cross-Progression | Dungeons | Game Pass | Endgame Beta | Book of Lorath