Blizzard unleashed its free-to-play ARPG, Diablo Immortal, a bit early on mobile devices across the globe to the surprise of many fans. The Diablo Immortal PC version released on 2nd June 2022, however, is technically still in an Open Beta phase. To this end, you might want to learn about the Diablo Immortal PC known issues and possible patch notes or hotfix updates coming your way.
In this article, we share the first official details of the Diablo Immortal PC patch notes and hotfix updates, as well as the current known.
Diablo Immortal PC patch notes & hotfix updates
We can expect multiple patch notes for Diablo Immortal's PC Open Beta phase, including those for hotfix updates and major updates where players need to download and install a patch to continue playing.
- Diablo Immortal Best PC Settings - Graphics and Performance
- Diablo Immortal Unable to Install or Patch Error Fix
- Best Diablo Immortal classes for Beginners
- Diablo Immortal Gambling - How To Unlock, Gold Cost, Rewards, NPC Location
During the Open Beta phase, the developers will "continue to collect player feedback, make changes, and fine-tune this version of Immortal until we feel it delivers a finalized experience for all courageous adventurers."
As outlined in a new post on the official Diablo Immortal website, the developers mention patch notes and hotfix updates.
Blizzard explains: "As patches and hotfixes are applied to the PC Open Beta version of Diablo Immortal, we will update this list with the corresponding changes. Hotfixes are typically applied in a higher frequency, addressing smaller, related issues.
"They don’t require a large download to be applied to the game. Patches are larger client-side updates that require a download for players to obtain. New patches will require players to update before they can continue playing."
At the time of writing, the first patch notes for Diablo Immortal on PC have not appeared. However, there is a list of Diablo Immortal known issues that Blizzard might fix soon with an update or a hotfix.
Diablo Immortal PC open beta known issues
Developer Blizzard has shared a list of known Diablo Immortal PC issues for the Open Beta period, which you can read about below.
- Pressing ESC may open the Main Menu over other menus.
- Key binds do not currently support modifier keys such as ALT, CTRL, and SHIFT.
- General movement, interactions, and abilities may be inaccurate at times.
- Print Screen does not currently save screenshots into the directory folder.
- Chat is currently missing features such as /commands, copy/paste, and select all text.
- Windowed mode does not currently support resizing.
- PC settings have been inserted into their respective sections within the menu and may require a bit of exploration to find.
- Voice-to-text transcription services may not be working for certain languages.
We will endeavour to update our readers as soon as the first Diablo Immortal PC patch notes appear for hotfixes or larger updates, so stay tuned!
Check out our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the timeline of the franchise, discussing everything you need to know about the game's story and world.
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo Immortal guides, news, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.