According to an article from GamesIndustry.biz, Diablo Immortal's earnings in the first month are nearly $50 million. As a free-to-play title with some controversial microtransactions, Blizzard releases the Diablo Immortal Season 2 Bloodsworn battle pass, and decided to add another paid version into the mix.
In this article, we outline the Diablo Immortal Season 2 Bloodsworn battle pass prices per paid version, and the content you can expect to get when you throw your wallet at Blizzard once again.
Diablo Immortal Season 2 battle pass prices
Despite some fans being outraged at the game's Legendary Crest and Gems system, Blizzard added another, more expensive version of the Diablo Immortal Season 2 battle pass.
- Diablo Immortal Season 2 Class Balance Changes - Wizard And Monk Buffs
- New Diablo Immortal Asia Pacific Servers List
- Diablo Immortal Charms Guide - How to Upgrade, Alchemical Powder, and more
- Diablo Immortal Lost Pages Location - Where to Find
Before we get to the prices of the paid versions for Diablo Immortal Season 2 Bloodsworn battle pass, it is important to note that there is a free version with 40 tiers of rewards.
Now, for the prices of the Diablo Immortal Season 2 battle pass' paid versions.
- Empowered Battle Pass - $4.99 (same price as Season 1)
- Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass - $14.99
So what's the difference between the Diablo Immortal Season 2 Bloodsworn battle pass versions? Well, our next section explains the content you can expect to find.
Diablo Immortal Season 2 Bloodsworn BP content
First up, the free version is roughly the same as that of Season 1, featuring Hilts, Scrap Materials, normal gems, and more.
The big difference in terms of materials for the paid version compared to the free version is Scoria, Aspirant Keys, some Legendary Crests, and new cosmetics!
Below, you can check out the official descriptions/hints of the content you will find in both the paid versions of the Diablo Immortal Season 2 Bloodsworn battle pass.
- Empowered Battle Pass: Includes all rank rewards from the free standard Battle Pass but also unlocks an Empowered track that provides additional rewards at each rank. Plus, you’ll receive the fearsome Bloodsworn Weapon cosmetic, unlocked at rank one, and the thorn-covered Bloodsworn Armor cosmetic, unlocked at rank 40.
- Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass: Gives you access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered Battle Pass. Plus, the Bloodsworn Avatar Frame, Bloodsworn Portal cosmetic, and a ten-rank boost, all provided immediately after upgrading.
So there you have it, an overview of the Diablo Immortal Season 2 Bloodsworn battle pass prices per paid version, and content you can expect to find inside.
Remember, you only have until 4th August to level up the Bloodsworn battle pass before season 3 arrives.
Check out our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the timeline of the franchise, discussing everything you need to know about the game's story and the world of Sanctuary.
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo Immortal guides, news, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.