With the launch of Diablo Immortal Season 2's update in the early hours of the morning on 7th July 2022, the developers have deployed a tonne of bug fixes across the board, from gameplay fixes to Cycle of Strife, Battlegrounds, UI, and even some NPC changes were thrown into the mix.
In this article, we outline all the official bug fixes found in the Diablo Immortal Season 2 update, so Naphalem can know exactly how Sanctuary has changed since their last visit.
Diablo Immortal Season 2 - All bug fixes and changes
While Diablo Immortal didn't have the best of receptions due to its microtransactions, it is great to see Blizzard continue to improve the game on mobile and PC.
- Diablo Immortal Season 2 Class Balance Changes - Wizard And Monk Buffs
- New Diablo Immortal Asia Pacific Servers List
- Diablo Immortal Charms Guide - How to Upgrade, Alchemical Powder, and more
- Diablo Immortal Lost Pages Location - Where to Find
With the Diablo Immortal Season 2 update, Blizzard has made a serious number of changes and fixes, to make the experience of players across the globe smoother.
To be fair, Diablo Immortal is already a relatively smooth experience gameplay-wise, and the only real issues are those Legendary Crests.
Below, you can check out all the bug fixes and changes to gameplay, the UI, NPCs, Battlegrounds, Cycle of Strife, servers, and more for Diablo Immortal Season 2 as per the official patch notes.
Diablo Immortal S2 Gameplay fixes & adjustments:
- Adjusted monster spawn logic to reduce the effectiveness of standing in one place in the Library of Zoltun Kulle and Mount Zavain to farm the same spawn point repeatedly.
- Adjusted the way auto-targeting will work after a player casts the same skill over a sustained duration.
- Updated the ability description of Chip of Stoned Flesh from “Each time you cause an enemy loss of control” to “Each time you cause an enemy total loss of control” to clarify which effects cause the gem to proc.
- Fixed an issue where some class abilities would not play audio.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Resonance and Combat Rating to display as 0.
- Fixed an issue that caused some doorways to block bosses and other large monsters.
- Fixed an issue that would cause crests to be deducted from disconnected party members after an Elder Rift was cancelled.
- Fixed an Armory interaction issue with items from the Warband Stash.
- Fixed multiple issues that would cause characters to fall through the world.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to enter a Challenge Rift ahead of party members who have higher latency.
- Fixed an issue that caused Resonance to increase when swapping gems through the Stash.
- Upgrade materials and Dawning Echoes will now be properly returned to players after destroying the upgraded or Awakened item.
- Removed the Paragon Level requirements for some quests.
- Fixed an issue where Chests of Glory were not shared with all party members.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using Primary Attack after being interrupted by enemies.
- Experience Globes will now drop in a smaller radius after killing a monster.
Cycle of Strife fixes:
- Fixed an issue with some Shadow Contracts that would immediately fail upon entering the quest zone.
- The Immortal Overthrow buff will now clear upon entering a Challenge Rift.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Immortal to knock players out of the arena during Shadow War.
- Fixed an issue that prevented claiming Shadow Contract rewards.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to become stuck during some Shadow Contract missions.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Corvus Expedition from completing.
- If a Dark Clan leader has not selected a Dark Clan objective, one will automatically be selected on Saturdays.
Battlegrounds fixes and adjustments:
- Adjusted the Battleground preparation UI so that players are properly randomized between attack and defense. Previously, players could determine if they were attacking or defending based on this UI.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be put back into queue after entering a Battleground.
- Added a mechanism to prevent players from attacking the Ancient Heart before Phase three has begun.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Lieutenant Ralvar to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where some quest NPCs may not be interactable after a cutscene.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Unspoken NPC to be invisible to players.
UI fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the HUD to become invisible after triggering the Cycle's End cutscene.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Clan information to be bugged during the end of the Cycle.
- Added an exit button in the Domain of Horror.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Clan invitations.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Quest Tracker to fill with blank entries after exiting the Path of Blood.
- Fixed an issue where some UI modals could not be dismissed.
- Server recommendations will now be based on language selection.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from opening the Battle Pass.
- Fixed camera issues that would occur while fighting Lassal the Flame-Spun.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a black screen when teleporting after upgrading Legendary Gems.
- Fixed an issue where players might get stuck connecting to Battle.net when interacting with the EULA.
So there you have it, all the Diablo Immortal Season 2 bug fixes, gameplay improvements, adjustments, and more. Congratulations for making it to the end of this post...we just wish we could reward you with a Legendary Crest for your efforts...
Check out our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the timeline of the franchise, discussing everything you need to know about the game's story and the world of Sanctuary.
For more on the game and the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo Immortal guides, news, leaks, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.