Update: Team Secret and Team Liquid have qualified for TI11.
The International 2022 (TI11) Group Stages is fast approaching, with the final stretch currently taking place in Singapore. The Dota 2 Last Chance Qualifiers 2022 will run from 8th to 12th October and determine which two teams will qualify to compete at the prestigious annual event.
This tournament component comprises the runner-ups from each DPC region at the Dota 2 TI11 Regional Qualifiers, with those placing 1st and 2nd in the LCQ joining the teams qualified for The International 2022. Here are the results, scores, and standings for the Dota 2 TI11 Last Chance Qualifier 2022.
Dota 2 LCQ Last Chance Qualifier Results & Standings
The Dota 2 Last Chance Qualifier runs from 8th to 12th October 2022. The first component of the TI11 LCQ will feature a single round-robin Group Stage, comprising two groups of six teams from the Regional Qualifier. Each of these matches will be played as a BO2.
- Dota 2 Battle Pass 2022 - Price, Bundles, Rewards & Treasures
- Dota 2 Phantom Assassin Persona - How To Unlock, Models, Animations & Effects
- Dota 2 Faceless Void Arcana - How To Unlock, Models, Animations & Effects
- All Week 4 Quests In Dota 2 The International 2022 Battle Pass
The next component of the Dota 2 TI11 LCQ is a double-elimination Playoff. The top four teams in each group will be seeded in the Upper Bracket and the remaining teams seeded in the Lower Bracket. Each of these matches will be played as a BO3.
You can find the Dota 2 Last Chance Qualifier results below. We will endeavor to update these scores regularly.
Group A Results
- Natus Vincere: 2-3-0 (7:3)
- Vici Gaming: 2-2-1 (6:4)
- Team Secret: 1-4-0 (6:4)
- Polaris Esports: 2-2-1 (6:4)
- Nouns: 1-2-2 (4:6)
- Tempest: 0-1-4 (1:9)
Group B Results
- Team Liquid: 3-2-0 (8:2)
- Xtreme Gaming: 2-2-1 (6:4)
- Virtus.pro: 1-3-1 (5:5)
- T1: 1-3-1 (5:5)
- Infamous: 0-3-2 (3:7)
- Wildcard Gaming: 0-3-2 (3:7)
Note: There is no Grand Finals match in the Playoffs component of the Dota 2 LCQ; instead, the winning teams of the Upper and Lower Bracket Finals will advance to The International 11 Group Stages. The remaining teams will be eliminated.
Upper Bracket Playoffs
- Natus Vincere vs. T1 (1:2)
- Team Secret vs. Xtreme Gaming (2:1)
- Virtus.pro vs. Vici Gaming (2:1)
- Team Liquid vs. Polaris Esports (2:1)
- T1 vs. Team Secret (0:2)
- Virtus.pro vs. Team Liquid (2:1)
- Team Secret vs. Virtus.pro (2:0)
- Team Secret qualifies for TI11
Lower Bracket Playoffs
- Natus Vincere vs. Tempest (2:0)
- Xtreme Gaming vs. Infamous (2:1)
- Vici Gaming vs. Nouns (2:0)
- Polaris Esports vs. Wildcard (0:2)
- Natus Vincere vs. Xtreme Gaming (1:2)
- Vici Gaming vs. Wildcard Gaming (2:0)
- Team Liquid vs. Xtreme Gaming (2:0)
- T1 vs. Vici Gaming (1:2)
- Team Liquid vs. Vici Gaming (2:1)
- Virtus.pro vs. Team Liquid (0:2)
- Team Liquid qualifies for TI11
TI11 Last Chance Qualifier 2022 - Final Results
These are the final results and standings of the Dota 2 Last Chance Qualifier 2022. As mentioned earlier, the top two teams will advance to The International 11 Group Stages, and the remaining teams will be eliminated.
- Team Secret (Qualifies for TI11)
- Team Liquid (Qualifies for TI11)
- Vici Gaming
- Xtreme Gaming
- Natus Vincere
- Wildcard Gaming
- Polaris Esports
And that's all. For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Dota 2 news, guides, tips, and more.
Feature image courtesy of Valve / Dota 2.