With the release of Dota 2 Battle Pass, Valve has been continuously introducing a new set of quests every week. A new set of Dota 2 Weekly Quests is right around the corner.
Surprisingly, the challenges were leaked by several data miners before their official release. Dota 2 Week 5 will have six quests to help you unlock rewards from this season's battle pass.
So without any further delay, let's look at the complete list of challenges coming in Dota 2 Week 5.
Dota 2 Week 5 Battle Pass Quests List
Dota 2 Week 5 challenges will soon go live in-game, and here's a complete list for the same:
- I was going to anyway: Play 2 Matches
- Punching Down: Kill 2 enemy heroes while under the effect of Black King Bar
- Click Smarter: Win 2 games as an Intelligence hero
- They don't like that: Burn 3000 mana from enemy heroes with spells or abilities
- Hang a star on that one: Complete 1 Hero Challenge with 1-Star or greater
- Reconnaissance Renaissance: Plant 4 Observer Wards in Winning Games
Please Note: Dota 2 players can complete all these quests in Turbo mode for half the credits. Quest progress will only count for the week that is currently activated. They can also activate previous weeks' quests to complete older challenges.
- Dota 2 Phantom Assassin Persona - How To Unlock, Models, Animations & Effects
- Win Free Dota 2 The International 11 Tickets With Secretlab
- Valve Announces Shocking Dota 2 The International 2022 Ticket Prices
- Valve Reveals Dota 2 The International 2021 True Sight Trailer And Release Date
As we've already mentioned earlier, players can level up in the Dota 2 battle pass by completing these missions. Each quest rewards players with stars that they can eventually use to unlock battle pass tiers. Completing these challenges is one of the most effective ways to unlock new tiers of The International 2022 Dota 2 Battle Pass.
Dota 2 Battle Pass Price and Levels
The Dota 2 Battle Pass comes in three different levels, and here are their prices:
- Level 1 Bundle
- Level 50 Bundle (save five percent on 50 Levels)
- Level 100 Bundle (save 15 percent on 100 Levels)
25% of every purchase before the conclusion of The International 2022 goes towards The International 2022 prize pool.
And that's all. For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest Dota 2 news, guides, tips, and more.
All featured images are courtesy of Valve / Dota 2.