During your Elden Ring journey, you will encounter various enemies, and while some of them will be easier to fight, beating others can get tricky. In that case, you will need to have the best weapons with the highest attacking stats. Not only this, but you will also need to have a good defence to minimize the incoming damage from the bosses.
In that case, armours are your best bet as they will significantly decrease the damage taken by you. In Elden Ring, you can find over 50 types of armours and here's where you can find all of them.
Elden Ring armour locations
You can have a look at the exact locations of Elden Ring in its interactive map by Elden Ring Wiki in the image above, along with the instructions on how to get them below.
- Marais Mask: Dropped after defeating Maleigh Marais, Shaded Castle Castellan
- Marais Robe: Dropped after defeating Maleigh Marais, Shaded Castle Castellan
- Hierodas Glintstone Crown: Found on a corpse behind a house on the southern side of the village
- Snow Witch Set: Found in a chest at Renna's Rise after the end of Ranni's quest
- Preceptor's Set: Found on a body in Seluvis's Rise after the end of Ranni's quest
- Juvenile Scholar Robe: Found by touching a ghost at the graveyard
- Juvenile Scholar Cap: Found by touching a ghost at the graveyard
- Crucible Greaves: Dropped by Crucible Knight Ordovis
- Crucible Axe Helm: Dropped by Crucible Knight Ordovis
- Crucible Gauntlets: Dropped by Crucible Knight Ordovis
- Crucible Axe Armor: Dropped by Crucible Knight Ordovis
- Commoner's Headband (Altered): Dropped by an enemy at the Capital Outskirts
- Leather-draped Tabard: Dropped by a Leyndell Solder at Leyndell Royal Capital
- Upper-class Robe: Found at the end of the passageway
- Olivinus Glintstone Crown: Looted from a corpse on a narrow path that leads back to the Schoolhouse Classroom site of Raya Lucaria Academy
- Glintstone Scarab: Found inside a chest
- Karolos Glintstone Crown: Drops from the Crystallized Crab
- Carian Knight Set: Found near the graveyard section of Raya Lucaria Academy
- Twinsage Glintstone Crown: Drops from a Crystallized Crab
- Fire Monk Gauntlets: Obtained when defeating the Fire Monk Abbot
- Mask of Confidence: Found on a corpse laying on the walls of the Carian Study Hall secret area
- Sage Leggings: Found in Stillwater Cave - Liurnia of the Lakes
- Sage Hood: Found in Stillwater Cave - Liurnia of the Lakes
- Sage Robe: Found in Stillwater Cave - Liurnia of the Lakes
- Commoner's Simple Garb: Found on a corpse on the balcony
- Traveler Set: Found on a corpse in the ruins.
- Vulgar Militia Helm: Dropped by an enemy near a big tree
- Vulgar Militia Gauntlets: Dropped by an enemy near a big tree
- Godrick Knight Greaves: Looted from a Godrick Knight at Gatefront Ruins.
- Cloth Garb: Found in a chest at the end of the dungeon in Murkwater Cave
- Cloth Trousers: Found in a chest at the end of the dungeon in Murkwater Cave
- Highwayman Hood: Dropped by a Bandit at the Murkwater Cave
- Foot Soldier Gauntlets: Dropped by a solder in a camp near the bridge
- Pumpkin Helm B: Dropped by a sword-wielding knight
- Kaiden Helm: Dropped by a sword-wielding knight
- Foot Soldier Cap: Get it by defeating Foot Soldier
- IMP Head (Cat): Found on a corpse inside the Impaler's Catacombs
- Great Turtle Shell: Found on a corpse on the eastern-most tower of the Castle Morne Ramparts
- Foot Soldier Cap (B): Dropped by a Foot Soldier on the southern side of Tombsward Site of Grace
- Chain-draped Tabard: Dropped by Foot Soldier enemy
- Pumpkin Helm A: Dropped by Pumpkin Head enemy at Castle Morne's main courtyard
As the game progresses, more armours will be found, and we will update their locations as soon as they are discovered.
Don't forget to check out and follow our dedicated Elden Ring section to stay updated with the latest news, guides, update announcements and much more regarding the game.
Featured image courtesy of FromSoftware.