In The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) players have a variety of ways to challenge themselves against the skills of other players. Be it through PvP combat, dungeons, or Battlegrounds. One way in which players can asert their dominance in ESO is by completing Weekly Trials.
Each week, a new Trial is selected as the Weekly Trial from the current roster of available Trials. Players need to complete the Trial in order to earn themselves rewards and a spot on the leaderboard. Players who do manage to make it onto the leaderboard will earn themselves additional rewards, alongside some legendary quality gear.
Not only does the Trial change each week, but it will be different depending on which server you're playing on. NA servers will have one Trial, while EU servers will have a different one. There are currently 12 Trials and two Arenas which can appear as Weekly Trials, some of which require access to certain expansions. Fortunately, if you're short on expansions, the majority are included as part of the ESO Plus subscription (with the exception of Necrom).
So, how long do players have to complete each Weekly Trial? And when do they reset?
Elder Scrolls Online Weekly Trial Reset: Dates, Times
Trials are reset on a weekly basis for each Megaserver, with different times for each:
NA Server Weekly Trial
- Begins: Tuesday, 6 a.m. ET/10 a.m. UTC
- Ends: Monday, 6 p.m. ET/10 p.m. UTC
EU Server Weekly Trial
- Begins: Tuesday, 3 a.m. GMT/4 a.m. BST
- Ends: Monday, 3 p.m. GMT/4 p.m. BST
If you've made it to the leaderboard and are due to receive a reward, these will make their way to you in-game when the Trial week ends. Players can also view the end time for each Weekly Trial via the Quest Journal.
Elder Scrolls Online: All Possible Weekly Trials
There are currently 12 Trials and two Arenas which can appear as Weekly Trials:
- Aetherian Archive (Base game)
- Hel Ra Citadel (Base game)
- Sanctim Ophidia (Base game)
- Maw of Lorkhaj (Thieves Guild DLC)
- Halls of Fabrication (Morrowind DLC)
- Asylum Sanctorium (Clockwork City DLC)
- Cloudrest (Summerset DLC)
- Sunspire (Elsweyr DLC)
- Kyne's Aegis (Greymoor DLC)
- Rockgrove (Blackwood Expansion)
- Dreadsail Reef (High Isle Expansion)
- Sanity's Edge (Necrom Expansion)
- Dragonstar Arena (Base game)
- Black Rose Prison (Murkmire DLC)
More Trials and Arenas have the chance to be added into the rotation with each new Chapter, so be sure to keep an eye out for any new additions.