Esports BAR Game Shakers Awards just announced the public votes opening for the Community Shaker Award 2020.
They also unveiled the official nominees: 100 Thieves, Astralis, FaZe Clan, Fnatic, G2 Esports, Gen.G, Natus Vincere and Team Liquid.
The Community Shaker Award recognises an esports organisation which has best worked to strengthen its fan base engagement, widen its community to reach a new audience, and raise awareness of esports.
This category allows everyone to vote online for their favorite team amongst the ones nominated by the following members of an international jury:
- Matthieu Dallon, Webedia Strategic Advisor, Trust Esport Ventures CEO
- Leo De Biase, Founder & CMO at BBL
- Alban Dechelotte, Head of Sponsorship & Business Development EU Esport, Riot Game
- Justin Dellario, Head of Esports, Twitch
- Jennifer Dill, Vice President, esports, Turner Sports
- Jason Fung, Global Esports Director, Alisports Alibaba Group
- Paul Johnson, VP, Commercialization, Competitive Gaming Division, Electronic Art
- Susie Kim, Esports Veteran, Consultant, Advocate for the Next Generation of Gamers
- Sam Mathews, Founder and CEO, Fnatic
- Carlos Ocelote Rodriguez, Founder and CEO, G2 Esports
- Ralf Reichert, CEO of ESL
- Stuart Saw, SVP, Esports, IMG
- Wouter Sleijffers, Former CEO Fnatic
Last year, the Community Shaker category lead to a huge engagement online - winner was Team Vitality.
Nothing less can be expected this year: Votes are open from November 12 (7pm CET) until December 2, 2019 and the final winner will be announced at the Game Shakers Awards Ceremony, on February 11, 2020, during Esports BAR Cannes.
They will be joined by 100 Thieves CEO Matthew "Nadeshot" Haag who was revealed as the Shaker of the Year winner last month.
Vote for your favourite team here!