Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout presents many challenges for completionists that are on the trophy/achievement hunt with the game boasting 35 of them.
The indie Battle Royale has been a massive success since releasing on PC and PS4 and anyone who has played it knows, it is more than just knocking opponents out of the way while battling to be the last jelly bean looking dude standing, and the achievements celebrate that complexity of the game with some awarded for unlocking cosmetics, while others task you with winning races 20 times.
At the moment, sites like PSNProfiles and Exophase that track trophy/achievement progression for PS4 and Steam players report that no one has managed to obtain every single one.
If you're looking to be one of the first, here's the complete list of trophies/achievements for you to check out.
Fall Guys Trophy/Achievement List
- Fall Bae: Share a hug with a Fall Guy
- One small trip: Qualify from your first round
- Victory! Win your first Episode
- Face First: Qualify from a racing round despite falling over more than 10 times
- Fall Guys Fashionista: Unlock 50 cosmetic items from the store
- Shopping Spree: Unlock 10 cosmetic items from the store
- Snowflake: Equip your first cosmetic item
- Bargain Bucket: Equip an uncommon or better Body Colour, Pattern, Upper, and Lower Costume piece
- Mad Trendy: Equip a rare or legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper, and Lower Costume piece
- Head Turner: Equip a legendary Body Colour, Pattern, Upper, and Lower Costume piece
- Catwalk Model: Equip your first legendary customisation item
- One to Watch: Reach lvl 10 fame during a season
- Household Name: Reach lvl 25 fame during a season
- Star of the Show: Reach lvl 40 fame during a season
- Flawless Victory: Qualify from a round without falling over even once
- Ahead of the Pack: Get first place in a racing round
- Quite Dashing: Get first place in a racing round five times
- Track Star: Get first place in a racing round 20 times
- Infallible: Win five episodes in a row
- Top Tier: Win seven episodes
- Golden Guy: Win 20 episodes
- One giant leap: Qualify for 100 rounds
- Veteran Status: Qualify for 500 rounds
- Show Off: Win an episode with a Custom celebration equipped
- Squad Goals: Win an episode as part of a party of three or more players
- Down to the Wire: Qualify after a round goes to overtime
- Low Baller: Qualify from a team game with a score of 1
- Big Tease: Perform an emote just before coming first in a race round
- Big Air: Clock up 1 hour total time of falling
- Stumble Chums: Bump into other Fall Guys 1000 times in total
- Style Points: Fall for at least 3 seconds before landing on your head
- Big Bully: Knock someone over
- Troublemaker: Bump into three people while rolling on the ground before getting up
- Fall Throttle: Reach terminal velocity
For more on Fall Guys, check out how a streamer dealt perfectly with a hacker or all the modes and levels within the game.