If you have been wanting to play Fall Guys, but haven't purchased it yet, then it's better to not do it at all and save your precious money as the much-awaited day is not so far. Here are the complete details about the release date and time of Fall Guys on Xbox and as a free-to-play title on all platforms.
Fall Guys: Free-To-Play Date and Time
Fall Guys will go free to play on June 21 at 04:00 PT / 07:00 ET / 12:00 BST and will also release on Xbox at the same time. In addition to this, the game will also support crossplay which means you will be able to play with your friends on platforms different from yours.
This doesn't end here as the players who pre-register for Fall Guys on Epic Games Store will receive the following rewards upon meeting the targets:
- 500,000 Pre-registrations - Keen Bean Nameplate
- 1,000,000 Pre-registrations - 3,500 Kudos
- 1,500,000 Pre-registrations - Burgers Pattern
- 2,000,000 Pre-registrations - Muscleman Emote
- 2,500,000 Pre-registrations - Melonhead Costume
You are eligible to pre-register and grab these rewards even if you already own Fall Guys and here are the steps to do it.
- Go to the Fall Guys Pre-registration page and click on the Pre-Register Now button.
- You will be redirected to the account sign-in page and you will have to log in with your Epic Games Store account.
- Once you do that, you will be taken back to the pre-registration page and a pop-up will appear.
- You will have to agree to the Terms and Conditions and then, click on the Submit button to pre-register successfully.
You will be able to see the progress bar of the pre-registration rewards on the same page in the beginning and it gets updated every 12 hours.
- Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion - Release date, platforms, story
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - Release date, platforms, more
- Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak - Release Date, Demo, And More
- Poinpy Netflix Game - Release Date, Platforms, Gameplay, and More
If you want to keep up to date with Fall Guys news, guides, skin collections, and more, check out our dedicated section for more coverage of the ultra-popular title.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.