While the game is only planned to be played on mobile devices, fans are wondering and figuring out how to play The First Soldier on a PC so they can play it more comfortably.
By no means the intended way, there is in fact a reliable method to boot up Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier on a PC. Here's how.
Just like other mobile battle royales, The First Solder is a third-person shooter that goes into first-person while aiming down sights. The game features melee combat utilising a variety of swords, hand to hand combat, and magic staffs.
Players can venture into familiar places in the Sector 5 and 7 slums, including iconic locations such as Aerith's house, the Seventh Heaven bar, Don Corneo's Wall Market mansion.
FFVII The First Soldier on PC
The most consistent way to get FFVII The First Soldier working on your PC is via an Android emulator, with Bluestacks quickly establishing itself as the most popular on the market.
It's not as simple as just downloading the emulator and loading the game, however, you'll need to follow a few steps to get everything sorted.
Let's start with downloading the right version of Bluestacks:
- Go to the Bluestacks download page and scroll until you see the Bluestacks 5 Nougat 64-bit version.
- An installer will start to download, once it's finished, run it.
- Simply follow the steps on the installer to get the app ready.
Now that you got Bluestacks ready to go, follow the next steps:
- Launch Bluestacks 5.
- On your Home Screen, click the Play Store icon.
- On the Store, search for Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier.
- Once you've located it, click on Install.
- When the download finishes, an icon should appear on the Bluestacks Home Screen.
For more on all things Final Fantasy VII, check out our dedicated section.
Featured image courtesy of Square Enix.