We are into the last 1/3 of seasons and it is really hotting up, the stakes are high and these are the weeks where league titles are won and lost.
Just ask Liverpool, who were soundly defeated 3-1 by Leicester this weekend. Wilfred Ndidi was in top form and Vardy and Maddison both picked up goals. But so good where performances elsewhere this week than neither three found a place in our team of the week. It was still a performance that reignited Leciester's title hopes while smashing Liverpool's.
Vardy was on the scoresheet again this weekend. (Picture: EA Sports)
Another team who were looking to reignite their title bid was Barcelona, who haven't been at their best this year and who can blame them. When Messi wants to leave your club it must put a dampener on things. Still, the Argentine was at his 10/10 best against Deportivo Alaves, scoring two and setting up another as they cruised to a 5-1 victory. They may be eight points behind Atletico, who have a game in hand, but would you really want to count them out just yet?
In Italy, Inter's victory vs Lazio kept their slender 1 point lead at the top. Two goals from Lukaku (who else?) helped secure a 3-1 victory.
There were plenty of top performances so without further ado here are our predictions for TOTW 21.
FIFA 21 TOTW 21 predictions
- GK: Sergio Herrera - Osasuna
- GK: Florian Müller - Freiburg
- RB: Matthew Lowton - Burnley
- RB: Kevin Mbabu - Wolfsburg
- CB: Diego Carlos - Sevilla
- CB: Cristian Romero - Atalanta
- LB: Simone Bastoni - Spezia
- DM: Asier Illarramendi - Real Sociedad
- CM: Jens Toornstra - Feyenoord
- LM: Toni Kroos - Real Madrid
- RW: Ismaila Sarr - Watford
- RW: Domenico Berardi - Atalanta
- CAM: Nabil Fekir - Real Betis
- LW: Raheem Sterling - Man City
- ST: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Arsenal
- ST: Lionel Messi - Barcelona
- ST: Romelu Lukaku - Inter
FIFA 21's TOTW 21 players will be available from 17th February (6 pm UK) and will be in FUT packs for seven days.
That means 6 pm BST, 12 pm CT, 1 pm EST, 3 am AEST for those around the world.