The next drop was more of a second act, focussing on successful transfers over the last few years in world football. Titled as Signature Signings, these cards feature boosted ratings representing that player's debut season at their new club.
In addition to the official squad, EA Sports has provided SBC and Objectives player challenges. Here's everything you need to know about how to unlock the FIFA 22 Baku Signature Signings Objectives card as well as rewards and stats.
Baku Signature Signings Objectives - how to complete
The FIFA 22 Baku Signature Signings card is fairly simple to unlock, requiring gamers to complete four objectives to unlock. All four objectives are straightforward to complete, tasking gamers with in-game feats in Squad Battles (or Rivals) mode.
Note: The FIFA 22 Baku Signature Signings Objectives card is untradeable, meaning you cannot sell it on the FUT 22 transfer market.
- Attacking Intent
- Score 15 goals using Bundesliga players in Squad Battles on min. Professional (or Rivals)
- Rewards: 75+ Rated Rare Player & 300 XP
- Consistent Form
- Score using German players in 11 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional (or Rivals)
- Rewards: Two Players Pack & 300 XP
- Brilliant Bundesliga
- Win 7 matches with Min. 6 players from the Bundesliga within your Starting Squad in Squad Battles on min. Professional (or Rivals)
- Rewards: Gold Pack & 300 XP
- Link Up Play
- Assist 7 goals using Defenders in Squad Battles matches on min. Professional (or Rivals)
- Rewards: Small Electrum Players Pack & 300 XP
FIFA 22 Baku Signature Signings Objectives - wtats
The Signature Signings version of Baku is a significant upgrade from his base Gold card, and certainly worth your time. His special Black Friday version applies at least +5 across the board to major stat categories with +8 to defending and +6 to pace.
Make sure to check out our dedicated FIFA 22 page throughout the entire FUT Black Friday event. We'll make sure to keep you up with all the latest team and player releases, including SBC and Objectives challenges.
Featured image courtesy of EA Sports.