While EA Sports has unveiled official ratings for the game's top stars, they've also revealed the players with the biggest rating improvements from the previous edition to the next one.
Big bumps in ratings usually happen to young players who've had a breakthrough season, so these seem to be prime candidates for fans looking to hop into Career Mode and snag some up and coming talent with a good enough rating to develop them into world stars.
Who are they? Let's find out.
FIFA 22 Most improved ratings
In total, EA Sports shared the 10 players with the biggest rating bump coming into FIFA 22. Here's the full list, how their ratings changed, and what positions do they play:
- Roger Ibañez, CB - Roma FC. Rating: 77 (+13)
- Maxence Lacroix, CB - Wolfsburg. Rating: 79 (+12)
- Robert Sánchez, GK - Brighton. Rating: 76 (+12)
- Jorge de Frutos, RM - Levante. Rating: 78 (+11)
- Wesley Fofana, CB - Leicester. Rating: 78 (+11)
- Noni Madueke, RM - PSV. Rating: 77 (+11)
- Giovanni Reyna, CAM - Borussia Dortmund. Rating: 77 (+11)
- Ronald Araujo, CB - Barcelona. Rating: 77 (+11)
- Jens Petter Hauge, LM - Frankfurt. Rating: 76 (+11)
- Nayef Aguerd, CB - Stade Rennais. Rating: 76 (+11)
In total, the list features five CBs, two RMs, one LM, one GK, and one CAM, with positions like ST, LB, or RB noticeably missing.
There you have it! For more on all things FIFA 22, check out our dedicated section filled with news, guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of EA.