One of the most fun things to do in Fire Emblem Engage is interact with the colorful cast of characters who populate your army. You can do this by unlocking support conversations, strengthening their bonds with other Emblems, or giving them gifts in the Somniel. It is also possible to chat with your army after each battle for a brief catch-up between missions.
You may have noticed that, after speaking with another character, you acquire a currency known as Bond Fragments. Bond Fragments are a very important resource that players will need to earn a lot of in order to progress further into the game. This article will cover what Bond Fragments are, what they are used for, and how to farm them efficiently.
How To Use Bond Fragments In Fire Emblem Engage
Bond Fragments in Fire Emblem Engage are used to craft Bond Rings. Bond Rings are items that can be equipped by a unit that will increase their overall stats in battle. 100 Bond Fragments are required to craft a Bond Ring, and the stats of the ring are decided depending on the podium you chose to craft it at.
Bond Rings can also be melded together in order to create even more powerful Bond Rings, thereby increasing the stats of your units even further.
How To Get Bond Fragments In Fire Emblem Engage
Bond Fragments are acquired vis several different methods in Fire Emblem Engage. Here are several ways in which you can efficiently farm Bond Fragments:
- Achievements: By completing achievements and collecting rewards at the Somniel Café, you can earn a ton of Bond Fragments. Achievements range from deploying a certain unit in battle a specific number of times or defeating a certain number of enemy types.
- Petting the Guardian Spirit: You can pet the Somniel Guardian Spirit to acquire 100 Bond Fragments.
- Searching the battlefield: After every combat encounter, players are given the time to explore the field in which they were just fighting. By talking with members of your army during this downtime, you can sometimes acquire varying amounts of Bond Fragments.
- Fishing: Depending on the type of fish you catch, you can earn a different number of Bond Fragments just by fishing.
- Donations: Eventually, players will be able to donate to other countries. Doing so will reward you with a certain number of Bond Fragments based on the type and size of your donation.
- Training: By completing training exercises, you can earn Bond Fragments based on the training exercise difficulty.
And that's everything you need to know about Bond Fragments in Fire Emblem Engage!
Fire Emblem Engage Guides
Fire Emblem Engage Tier list | How To Farm Money Fast In Fire Emblem Engage | Fire Emblem Engage Stats Explained | Best Early Game Inheritable Skills In Fire Emblem Engage | Best Gifts For Each Character |
How To Change Difficulty Level | How To Obtain The Silver Card | How To Change Unit Classes | How To Get Iron, Silver, & Steel | How To Get Relay Tickets | How To Get Second Seals | How To Get Master Seals | How To Marry Someone In Fire Emblem Engage | How To Get Levin Sword, Stats & Upgrades | What Is The Somniel In Fire Emblem Engage | How Long To Beat Fire Emblem Engage? | How To Unlock amiibo Gazebo In Fire Emblem Engage |
Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass – Release Dates, Waves, Content & More