Like many survival horror titles, Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach doesn't allow players to freely save their progress; you can't pull up your start menu and save whenever you want. Instead, you'll have to seek out save checkpoints in Security Breach, making the game a little more intense as fans risk losing their progress without regularly saving.
But where, and how, can you save in FNAF: Security Breach? In this guide, we'll walk you through that process, and the locations of some save checkpoints.
How To Save In Five Nights At Freddy's: Security Breach
To save in Security Breach, you'll need to seek out some terminals that say "Save Your Spot." They should be relatively easy to notice since they boast a pretty large, moving screen above them.
Once at the terminal, you'll need to press your Interact button and hold it down to save. However, animatronics can still hurt you while saving, so be sure to keep a careful eye out.
Here's a list of all the save points in the game:
- Glamrock Freddy's Green Room - The first save point you're introduced to, behind Glamrock Freddy's room
- El Chip's - At the entrance
- Utility Tunnels - Near a recharge station
- Lobby Entrance - Next to the Complimentary Entry Ticket gift box.
- Superstar Daycare - In the entrance hall
- Atrium - On the second floor, in front of the directory
- Loading Dock - In a security office
- Prize Counter - In a security office
- Customer Service - In the Lost and Found room
- Roxy Raceway - Found near broken Freddy
If you can't save, don't fret - it's likely that you're in the middle of a tough mission, during which save points are not enabled. Just finish up the mission, and you should be able to save again at any of the game's save checkpoints.
That's how to save your game in FNAF: Security Breach, and where you can do so throughout the game. Thankfully, it's a simple process to save your progress, but there's always the risk that animatronics could bother you during the save process. As such, you'll want to always stay on guard while playing Security Breach, even when swiping your card at a checkpoint.