When it comes to Fortnite, knowing where to look for weapons is important knowledge to have. If you know where Mythic and Exotic weapons are, you have an advantage over other players in your lobby who do not know this.
That is why we are here to help you. We have the latest information on where all the Mythic and Exotic weapons are. Here, we will tell you where you can find these weapons so you can drop in and have an advantage in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
Updated on 13 April: There were no major changes to the Mythic and Exotic weapon locations after the v24.10 update. We will continue to check for any new changes and update this page accordingly.
Every Mythic Weapon Available In Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
In Fortnite, there are a lot of RNG factors that you have to consider in the game. The loot all over the map is often randomized, so there is a bit of luck involved when it comes to getting weapons in the game.
As of writing, there are three Mythic weapons available in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, and acquiring one will be quite tricky to accomplish. With many players attempting to get one of these weapons, it would be wise to eliminate players with Mythic weapons instead of heading to the locations.
Below we’ve listed all the Mythic weapons available and where you can find them in Fortnite:
- Highcard's Suppressed Havoc Assault Rifle: This AR weapon can be earned after defeating the new NPC boss, Highcard, who can be found in MEGA City.
- Havoc Pump Shotgun: This explosive shotgun can be acquired by raiding Vaults, identified with a white padlock icon on the mini-map. These Vaults require Keycards to unlock the Vault’s door, where you can loot them and gain this weapon.
- Overclocked Pulse Rifle: You’ll need to claim a capture point at the Loot Lake POI to gain this weapon.
Every Exotic Weapon Available In Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 will also feature several Exotic weapons which you can acquire in-game as soon as you drop on the Island map. This season’s Exotic weapons were previously vaulted and will be returning to circulation, which you can find readily at most POIs.
Let’s look at all the Exotic weapons that you can find on the Island in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Heisted Accelerant Shotgun
- Heisted Blink Mag SMG
- Heisted Breacher Shotgun
- Heisted Explosive Assault Rifle
- Heisted Run 'N' Gun SMG
The Heisted Weapons are back in Fortnite, and you can find them inside chests; however, their spawning rates are random at best. You’ll need to collect chest keys which you can find throughout the map, and with enough keys, you can unlock these chests and pick up one of the Heisted Weapons.