The long-awaited Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 "MEGA" update is finally here, bringing tons of new features and changes. As is the norm for every season, there's a brand-new battle pass chock full of exclusive cosmetic skins, rewards, and quests. But that's not all. There's also a range of new weapons, vehicles, reality augments, and loads more.
That said, with all the new content and changes, the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 patch notes can be difficult for many players to digest. But don't worry! We've done our best to break down all the major changes in the Fortnite patch notes for Chapter 4 Season 2. With our help, you'll be able to navigate the new patch with ease and gain a strategic advantage in your games.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Patch Notes Overview
The new Fortnite update, entitled "MEGA," will see players take to a new Cyber Punked/Neo Tokyo-themed city of the same name. Here, players can swerve through the streets in the new Nitro Drifter vehicle or Rogue Bike, pick off enemies with the new Kinetic Blade, the Overclocked Pulse Rifle, and so much more.
Of course, you'll also be doing all this in style, with several new skins to try out: Renzo the Destroyer, Imani, Thunder, Mystica, Stray, Highwire, and Mizuki, each of which are unlocked through the battle pass. And we can't forget about the epic Erin Yeagar skin featured in the Attack on Titan crossover, which will release later during the season. Of course, the new patch includes several changes to the Fortnite map and points of interest, leaving lots of new places for players to explore.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Patch Notes
Below, you'll find a comprehensive guide detailing every aspect of the latest Fortnite patch notes by Epic Games. We understand that updates may be released in the future, including bug fixes and other changes, so we'll be sure to update this page accordingly to provide you with the most up-to-date information possible. That said, you might want to bookmark this page for easy reference in the future, so you can stay ahead of the curve in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
- Renzo the Destroyer
- Nitro Drifter (Car)
- Victory Crown Rogue (Bike)
- Kinetic Blade
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Havoc Pumped Shotgun
- Overclocked Pulse Rifle
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Cobra DMR
- Dragon’s Breath Sniper
- Combat Shotgun
- All Heisted Exotics
- Maven Auto Shotgun
- Red-Eye Assault Rifle
- Twin Mag SMG
- Tactical Pistol
- Chug Cannon
- In Chapter 4 Season 2, Slurp Juice is now Legendary-rarity, restoring a lot of Health and Shields fast. It also restores Health and Shields at the same time.
New Reality Augments
- Dumpster Diving – Loot will spawn nearby when you leave a hiding place.
- Treasure Hunter – Nearby Chests are marked the first time you enter a POI.
- Slap Surplus – Find Slap Juice in every Chest you open.
- Munitions Slide – Gain medium ammo while sliding.
- Medium Ammo Amp – Weapons using medium ammo will have an increased magazine size.
- Shotgun Recycle – Weapons using Shotgun ammo have a chance not to consume ammo.
- Dignified Finish – Eliminations refresh a cooldown for the Kinetic Blade’s Dash Attack.
Legacy Operating System Support Changes
- Starting with Battle Royale Chapter 4 Season 2, players will be required to use Windows 10 or higher in order to continue playing Fortnite natively on PC in an officially supported manner. Windows 7 and 8 are now officially unsupported in Fortnite.
- For players unable to upgrade, NVIDIA GeForce NOW is an available alternative, so you can continue playing Fortnite via streaming on your current Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC.
And that's everything you need to know about the latest Fortnite patch notes. While you're at it, check out the official cinematic trailer for the latest gameplay update below!
For more Fortnite news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
Fortnite Guides - All Fortnite Redeem Codes | When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 Start?|All Fortnite Twitch Drop Rewards| How To Make Your Own Fortnite Skin |
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
The Best Fortnite Creative Codes - Best Edit Course Codes|Best Prop Hunt Codes|Best Zombie Map Codes
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.