The Fortnite island completely flipped over after the destruction of the Cube Queen, resulting in a brief downtime/waiting period before players could access the game again. Chapter 3 Season 1 is now live with new characters, a new battle pass, and tons of fresh in-game content.
Here are all the best landing spots in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 as you drop-in to enjoy the festivities.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 - Best landing spots
There is so much that has happened to the Fortnite island and the map has some new surprises in-store. It seems as though the return of Tilted Towers is immenent, while long-time location Pleasant Park was removed, at least temporarily.
While it's still so early in the season, the locations of various NPC's can help shape out where to go for smart places to drop. Here are the best landing spots in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
- Greasy Grove
- Guaco is the NPC you can interact with at this location.
- Rocky Reels
- Mancake is the NPC at the Rocky Reels location.
- Condo Canyon
- The NPC at Condo Canyon is Shanta, in the Southeast portion of the location.
- Look for The Scientist NPC who will appear in either the North or East building of the location.
- Shifty Shafts
- Shifty Shafts is replacing Pleasant Park, which was a longtime location in Fortnite.
Keep in mind the map could continue to change as the season progresses, keeping the best landing spots in flux. Rest assured GINX will be along for every step of the ride in Chapter 3 Season 1 of Fortnite.
Make sure to check out our dedicated Fortnite page for all the latest from Epic Games. We'll be sure to keep the tab updated with all the latest from the battle royale island including weapons locations, free rewards guides, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.