This includes Ranger Shotgun, The Prowler skin, Water Device, Video Player and more. You can find the complete details of new content that has arrived in Fortnite 20.20 through the patch notes listed below.
Fortnite v20.20 patch notes
Ranger Shotgun is now available to be found on the island comes with a range longer than other shotguns. However, it can be shot only once per reload and can kill the opponent with it if you have a precise aim.
Covert Ops Quests
You will help The Origin to complete a covert operation in Zero Build by completing various quests that will be available on 22nd April at 9 AM ET. One thing that you will need to keep in mind is that you will have to complete them on time and once you have done it, you will be rewarded with Secret Sledge Pickaxe.
- Fortnite x Marvel Zero War crossover feature free cosmetic items
- How to hit different targets with a Sniper in Fortnite Chapter 3
- How to unlock Prowler in Fortnite - Release date, quests, more
- All Bounty Boards locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Epic has added four new devices in Fortnite creative including Prop Mover, Video Player, Water Device, and VFX Creator.
- Prop Mover: Can be attached to any building piece, terrain piece, or other prop large enough for players to stand on.
- Video Player: Previously known as the Llamatron, can be used to broadcast a set of preloaded music videos created by the talented xDogged.
- Water Device: Can be used to modulate the water level within a volume and allow for players to swim, use marine vehicle travel, as well as placement of fishing areas. It can also be used to make oceans, beaches, swimming pools, sewers, lakes, and even floods.
- VFX Creator: Provides you a set of tools to make tweakable FX. Creators can select a sprite and apply a variety of parameters to it to create divergent effects.
Battle Royale - Items and Features
- Titan Tanks
- Mounted Artillery Cannon
- Mounted Anti-Vehicle Turret
Career Tracker provides creators the ability to track more stats for players by adding these options to the Save Point Device.
Switch Device Update
Epic has added the following new device skins for the Switch Device
- Ancient Lever
- Circuit Breaker
Prefabs and Galleries updates
- Added 5 New Prefabs
- 2 Gas Station Prefabs
- 3 Chonker’s Speedway Prefabs
- Added 5 New Galleries
- 1 Gas Station Gallery
- 4 Chonker’s Speedway Galleries
- Coney Crossroads is not under assault in competitive playlists, but Huntmaster Saber has still relocated.
- The Ranger Shotgun is not included in competitive playlists but is subject to an evaluation period.
- The Boogie Bomb/Rift-To-Go trial period will not take place in competitive playlists.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue involving constant controller vibration after exiting a Motorboat on land mid-boost.
- Fixed an issue involving an inability to slide if “Toggle Sprint” was set to “Off.”
Prefab & Gallery Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some assets, from The Fortress Gallery and Command Cavern Prop Gallery A, were giving the incorrect type of resource materials.
- Fixed an issue where some assets, from Command Cavern Wall & Roof Gallery, were overlapping.
- Fixed an issue where galleries didn’t open for detailed view.
- Fixed some issues related to misplaced destruction VFX on multiple items in the prop gallery.
- Fixed some issues with placeholder icons showing in the Creative Inventory.
- Fixed an issue where Pizza Party fails to restore player character’s health when max health is greater than 100 in Creative.
- Fixed an issue with Accolades that caused XP earned to not be displayed on the HUD.
- Fixed multiple issues with the Prop Mover device.
- Fixed an issue with the Sentry Device not sending signals to other devices when eliminating players or creatures.
- Fixed an issue with guards spawning at the incorrect time
- Fixed an issue where the HUD Tracker did not appear in Welcome Hubs.
- Fixed an issue where the Wildlife Spawner was not tracking eliminations.
- Fixed an issue where Billboards did not maintain settings in a replay
- Fixed some terrain and asset gaps on The Shark Island.
- Fixed an issue where the player becomes frozen in the Creative Hub after being kicked from an XL island with a network error.
- Fixed an issue where player scores were not being recorded and sent to Event Service.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles can’t damage structures on published islands.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to interact with items/buttons on multiple creative maps.
- Fixed an issue with the sprint button not being functional in creative.
- Fixed an issue where players were jittering in Creative on certain surfaces
- Fixed an issue where the Overshield UI was not appearing in Creative.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in tooltips.
Make sure to check our dedicated Fortnite section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.