The quest rewards players with 15,000 XP, which will help you unlock rewards from this season’s battle pass. So without any further delay, here’s a comprehensive guide to jumping off a diving board in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Where to find Diving Board in Fortnite?
Fortnite players can find a diving board in Chapter 3 Season 3, on the mountain cliff south of Rocky Reels and west of the Condo Canyon in the desert biome.
The exact location of the diving board is marked in the image above. Players can use the ziplines nearby to easily reach the top of mountains and access the diving board.
How to jump off a diving board in Fortnite
Once you have access to the diving board, simply walk over it, and it will slightly bounce up to you in the air, similar to other bouncy objects in Fortnite. As per the game mechanics, you won’t receive any damage after landing on the ground. However, if you directly fall off the cliff without using the diving board, you’re more likely to lose plenty of health.
- Fortnite Firework Gun - How to get, release date, more
- Fortnite Rainbow Royale 2022 - Start date, free rewards, more
- Fortnite weapons update - Striker Burst AR, Combat SMG, Two-Shot Shotgun
- All Baller locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Repeat the above process three times. After that, the challenge will be marked as completed, and you will receive 15,000 XP for your efforts.
Before you leave, check out the rest of the quests for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 3:
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get three seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
So there you have it, everything you needed to know about jumping off the diving board in Fortnite.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.