Fortnite is popular for the shiny cosmetics it offers, including various outfits, gun skins, emotes, stickers, and much more. While some of them can be unlocked by completing various missions and challenges or by participating in events, the others you need to buy through spending V bucks codes.
You will need to invest real money to get free Vbucks codes in Fortnite, which is not viable for every player. Thus, in that case, you can redeem various codes that are made available by Epic Games through social media, influencers, and more to get free in-game items.
1 September 2023 Update - We've checked for the latest 'Fortnite codes'. All the most recent and active codes can be found just below.
Table of Contents
All Working Fortnite Codes
Before redeeming the Fortnite codes, keep in mind that a few of them might be account specific and are valid for a limited time period.
- 9BS9-NSKB-JAT2-8WYA - Chapter 4 reward
- LJG6-DGYB-RMTH-YMB5 - Chapter 4 reward
- D8PT-33YY-B3KP-HHBJ - Chapter 4 reward
- 69JS-99GS-6344-STT8 - Chapter 4 reward
All Expired Fortnite Codes
Below is a list of Fortnite codes that have now expired. Somewhat surprisingly some players actually Google ‘How do I use expired Fortnite codes?’ but sorry, once they've expired they can no longer be used.
For the sake of prosperity, below is the list of all expired Fortnite codes that are no longer available for redemption.
How To Redeem Fortnite Codes
If you are new to the game and don’t know how to redeem Fortnite codes, we have listed below the steps that you can follow to claim free rewards:
- Go to the official Fortnite website and log in with your Epic Games account that you use to play the game.
- Hover your mouse over your username present at the top right corner of the screen and click on the 'Redeem Code' option from the list.
- Copy a code from the list above and paste it there.
- Click on the ‘Redeem’ button and Activate the code in your account to successfully claim your free reward.
We will update the article as new Fortnite codes get available in the future. In addition to these codes, you can also use influencer codes to support your favorite content creators, streamers, leakers, and other personalities while purchasing anything from the shop.