Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 continues the Marvel collaborations, bringing in Dr. Strange as part of the battle pass. However, Dr. Strange isn't the only Marvel character you can unlock this season.
Prowler from the Spider-Man series is also coming to Fortnite. Also known as Aaron Davis, Prowler is one of Miles Morales' biggest foes in the Spider-Man comics. Prowler also appeared in the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie and the Spider-Man Miles Morales video game. In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, Prowler is a bonus battle pass character, and here's when and how you can unlock him.
Prowler release date in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Prowler is now live in Fortnite alongside the mid season version 20.20 update.
- Battle Bus Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- Fortnite v20.10 Hotfix - Battle for Condo Canyon & Unvaulted Items
- How to use Ascenders in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- How to emote within 10m of a character in Fortnite
Prowler bundle in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
Below you will find the list of items you can unlock alongside Prowler's outfit in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
- Slash And Smash Built-In Emote
- Energy Claw Harvesting Tool
- Prowler Banner Icon
- Prowler Tag Spray
- Sky Prowler Glider
- Mark Of The Prowler Wrap
- On The Prowl Loading Screen
- Prowler's Grasp Emoticon
Prowler quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
You won't be able to unlock Prowler by simply levelling up the battle pass and redeeming items via the battle stars.
To unlock the Prowler and the various items included in the bundle, you will have to complete a series of Prowler quests.
Below is the list of the entirety of Prowler quests and the items they unlock.
- Damage opponents while crouched or sliding (500)- Energy Claw Harvesting Tool.
- Collect different weapon types of Epic rarity or higher in a single match - Prowler Banner Icon.
- Headshot opponents with a thermal weapon (3) - Mark of the Prowler Weapon Wrap.
- Mod a vehicle, then drive it 500 metres in a single match (2) - Prowler’s Grasp Emoticon.
- Search chests before taking any damage in a match (7) - Sky Prowler Glider.
- Use a spray at The Daily Bugle (1) - Prowler Tag Spray.
- Collect bars (300) - On The Prowl Loading Screen.
- Complete 7 Prowler Quests - Slash and Smash in-built Emote.
- Complete 3 Prowler Quests - Prowler Skin.
That concludes our guide on Prowler coming soon to Fortnite. Make sure to check our dedicated Fortnite section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.