There are some new challenges for players to complete with Fortnite Season 4 Week 3. If you finish up all of them, you will get a whopping 225,000 XP, and most of them are quite easy. Here's what you need to know.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 3 challenges
There are a total of eight challenges for players to complete in Fortnite Season 4 Week 3.
Most of these challenges are very self-explanatory, and you simply need to grind them out in a few matches to finish them up.
First up, check out the list of Fortnite Season 4 Week 3 challenges and how much XP each one gives below.
- Search 7 chests at Steamy Stacks - gives 25,000 XP
- Get 3 eliminations at Retail Row - gives 25,000 XP
- Collect 500 Wood from Weeping Woods - gives 25,000 XP
- Visit Panther's Prowl - gives 25,000 XP
- Deal 250 damage with exploding Gas Pumps or Gas Cans - gives 25,000 XP
- Place 3 Fire Traps - gives 25,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at Misty Meadows - gives 25,000 XP
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries - gives 50,000 XP
Use the map below to pinpoint the locations.
(Picture: Epic Games)
As you can see, you simply need to drop into a specific area for the challenge you need to complete, for example dropping into Steamy Stacks to open seven chests.
However, there is one challenge which might give players some troubles, as eliminating Iron Man could prove difficult.
Follow the steps below to defeat Iron Man and complete the Fortnite Season 4 Week 3 challenges.
- Start a Battle Royale match and drop out of the bus, gliding to the main building of Stark Industries.
- Kill one or more of the Stark Robots to get a Stark Energy Rifle.
- The energy rifle should do more damage to Iron Man, which is the main trick to defeating him.
- Watch out for his unibeam and repulsor attacks, and bring some friends along if he is too tough at the start.
Check out our full guide on defeating Iron Man and what the rewards are if you are struggling.