Fortnite Season 5 exotic weapons: How to get
First and foremost, you need to get farming on those Gold Bars, as you will need quite a lot of them to purchase one of the new exotic weapons in Fortnite Season 5.
Boom Sniper Rifle (Picture: VastBlast)
These weapons can cost upwards of 1,000 Gold Bars, a new currency you can get by killing enemy players, finding stashes, completing bounties for NPCs and more.
After you've farmed over a thousand Gold Bars just to be safe, you can head to one of the NPC locations to purchase a new Fortnite Season 5 exotic weapon.
Dataminer Mikey has put together a great image showcasing where you can spend your precious Gold Bars on exotic weapons, and which NPCs you should look out for. Check it out below.
Exotic weapons in Fortnite Season 5 have increased stats and properties, so getting on in a match can give you an edge against the competition.
According to Mikey, the following NPCs sell different exotic weapons in Fortnite Season 5:
- Storm Scout Rifle: Buy from NPC Lexa at Hunter's Haven.
- Shadow Trackers: Buy from NPC Gladiator at Dirty Rocks.
- The Dub (double-barrel shotgun): Buy from NPC Dummy at Stealthy Stronghold.
- The Nighthawk: Buy from NPC Klash at Zero Point.
- Boom Sniper Rifle: Buy from NPC Splode at Graggy Cliffs.
While these NPCs sell the new Fortnite Season 5 exotic weapons, there might also be others who will sell you one, so always keep an eye out for more NPCs to talk to, checking what they have for sale.