Fortnite Season 5 Week 10 has some very easy challenges to complete, and if you want even more easy ways to level up your Battle Pass, XP coins will do the trick. Here are all the Fortnite Season 5 Week 10 XP coin locations, as they move around each week.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 10: XP coin locations
In Fortnite Season 5 Week 9, there are a total of 10 XP coins to collect. The locations are spread across the map, which means you will very likely need several matches to catch 'em all.
You have until 4th February at 14:00 GMT to grab these coins, which are clearly visible with shiny effects.
Check out the image via Fortnite.gg below, featuring this week's locations for all XP coins.
Every week, there are four Green Coins, 3 Blue Coin, 2 Purple Coins and one Gold Coin. All these coins together will net you a total of 75,100 XP towards your Battle Pass progression.
If you don't care about all the XP coins and just want the Gold Coin for a tasty 15,000 XP, then follow the simple steps below.
- Launch the game and jump into a Battle Royale match.
- From the Battle Bus, glide down to the location as marked in the map above.
- Land on the ledge opposite the water, you will see a wall with a big window in front of you.
- Break the wall with your pickaxe.
- Jump to the second steel beam where the Gold XP coin is located.
The excellent video from Perfect Score above showcases how you can find all the XP coins in Fortnite Season 5 Week 10 with ease, so check it out if you are having any trouble finding the locations.