The maintenance period of the rollout of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 has finally concluded, and despite early technical issues, there’s plenty of new content to look forward to. This includes a refreshed Battle Pass, recent map changes, and a new storyline to engage with until the season concludes on 3rd December 2022.
The v22.0 patch update saw quality-of-life improvements, bug fixes, and balance changes to several game features and weapons players should look out for. Let’s look at all the latest weapon balance changes in the Fortnite v22.0 patch update.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Weapon Balance Changes
Alongside the introduction of the Chrome substance, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 also saw new weapons added and several vaulted and unvaulted. Similarly, Epic Games has implemented notable balance changes to select weapons during the recent maintenance period.
According to the developer blog post, these balance changes mainly affected their Sniper weapons group, including those currently vaulted. All the Sniper weapons received various buffs to either their damage, explosive damage, or headshot multiplier.
- All Milestone Quests In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
- How To Get SypherPK Fortnite Icon Series Skin
- How To Get Fortnite Season 4 Paradise Victory Royale Umbrella
- Fortnite Week 0 Challenges – Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise
Below, we’ve detailed all the balance changes made to several Sniper weapons for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 v22.0 patch update:
- Automatic Sniper Rifle: increase in damage and headshot multiplier
- Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle: increase damage
- Boom Sniper Rifle: increase explosive damage
- Heavy Sniper Rifle: increase headshot multiplier (vaulted)
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper: increase in damage and headshot multiplier (unvaulted)
- Hunting Rifle: increase in damage and headshot multiplier
- Lever Action Rifle: increase damage and headshot multiplier
- Rail Gun: increase in damage
- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle: increase in damage
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle: increase headshot multiplier
- Suppressed Sniper Rifle: increase in damage
These recent balance changes will now see the return of one-shot eliminations, which should see some allow adulation from “expert marksmen.” Whether in Solos, Trios, or now Zero Build mode, they should be able to take down enemies with a single shot if they remain calm and on target.
If players are experiencing any technical difficulties in-game, log a report with the Help Center team or check out the Fortnite Status Twitter account for the latest news and updates. Similarly, they can visit the Fortnite Trello board and check the Status page for updated server status.
For more battle royale content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Twitter / Fortnite Competitive.
For more Fortnite news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
Fortnite Guides - All Fortnite Redeem Codes | When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 Start? | All Fortnite Twitch Drop Rewards | How To Make Your Own Fortnite Skin |
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
The Best Fortnite Creative Codes - Best Edit Course Codes | Best Prop Hunt Codes | Best Zombie Map Codes