Fortnite Season 3 Vibin is here to bring a Summer of excitement to fans all around the world. It's a party-themed season that has turned the entire island into one big throwdown, and the early returns are very promising. The new season also marks the beginning of a new battle pass filled with awesome rewards for players to unlock.
Completing weekly challenges is the best way to clear levels on the battle pass as each task will unlock massive XP rewards. While Season 3 went live on 5th June, there were no Week 1 challenges in the initial update, until now. The first set of tasks just went live in-game, so here are all the Fortnite Week 1 challenges.
Week 1 challenges - Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
With so many new and exciting characters coming to the Chapter 3 Season 3 battle pass, players will be rushing to unlock the XP rewards from weekly challenges and quests. The Week 1 tasks just went live and require players to interact with some of the new content featured in the seasonal update.
- All Baller locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- Fortnite bunny hop Chapter 3 Season 3 - Is it a bug?
- Fortnite Vibin' Quests Chapter 3 Season 3 - When do they start?
- Fortnite first-person view leaked by data miners
One of the challenges will ask players to collect Reality Seeds, so be sure to utilize our Reality Seeds locations guide for that task. You'll also need to restore at least 300 health, and that can be easily accomplished using the Chug Cannon in a squads match.
Fortnite Week 1 challenges
- Collect Reality Seeds (0/3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (0/200)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (0/50)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (0/3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (0/10)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (0/5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (0/1)
- Damage opponents with SMGs (0/200)
- Restore health (0/300)
Completing Week 1 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 will unlock rewards of 15,000 XP for each task. Run through these and make sure to complete them all for a fast start to the Season 3 battle pass.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
For more Fortnite news be sure to check out our dedicated section, or some of our Guides & Tutorials, just below:
Fortnite Guides - All Fortnite Redeem Codes | When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 Start? | All Fortnite Twitch Drop Rewards | How To Make Your Own Fortnite Skin |
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |
The Best Fortnite Creative Codes - Best Edit Course Codes | Best Prop Hunt Codes | Best Zombie Map Codes