Epic Games unleashed Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4, entitled "Paradise", with a host of new features, content and more. To level up the Paradise battle pass as quickly as possible, players can complete the Week 0 challenges, and, of course, the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 week 1 challenges/quests.
Weekly challenges are generally relatively easy to complete, and each one provides players with 20,000 XP towards their battle pass.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 1 Challenges
There are a total of seven (7) Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 week 1 challenges/quests to complete.
- How To Unlock The Herald Skin In Fortnite Season 4 Paradise
- All Milestone Quests In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
- Fortnite v22.0 Paradise Patch Notes – Weapon Balance Changes
- How To Get Fortnite Season 4 Paradise Victory Royale Umbrella
You can farm 140,000 XP from these challenges, which should provide you with at least 10 Battle Stars.
As is tradition, most of these weekly quests are pretty easy to complete, and one could even finish most of them just by playing the game casually.
Below, you can find all the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise week 1 challenges:
- Bust through a door at Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insure (2).
- Hit opponents while sliding (10).
- Damage players with the Lever Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun (350).
- Drive different types of chromed vehicles (3).
- Purchase an item from Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter (1).
- Catch Fish (3).
- Dislodge a Runaway Boulder with a slide kick (1).
- Hunt different kinds of wildlife (3).
- Repair vehicles (350).
The final two challenges, "Hunt different kinds of wildlife" and "Repair vehicles", only become available if one or more of the first seven quests mentioned above glitches out. These quests should put you one step closer to unlocking Spider Gwen, the Tier 100 skin in the Paradise battle pass.
These weekly challenges or quests will remain in the game until the end of Season 4. Players, therefore, have plenty of time to complete them and unlock shiny cosmetic items from the Paradise battle pass.
In case you've completely missed it, check out the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 battle pass trailer below.
So that's it, all the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 (Paradise) week 1 challenges/quests for players to complete to level up their shiny new Battle Pass even faster.
For more game content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, guides, leaks, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |