Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 has officially arrived, bringing a brand new Battle Pass: Paradise to the table. With the release of the new Battle Pass, Epic Games will introduce a new set of quests every week.
While the upcoming Fortnite Week 2 quests are a few days away, all the challenges coming in the upcoming week have already been unveiled by renowned data miner iFireMonkey. This guide will detail the complete list of challenges in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 2.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 2 Challenges List
As always, Fortnite Week 2 will be packed with a total of seven seasonal challenges, with the potential for players to earn 20,000 XP by completing each quest. Accordingly, players can rake in a massive 140,000 XP by completing all the missions.
- How To Get Spider-Gwen Skin In Fortnite Season 4 Paradise
- Fortnite Week 1 Challenges – Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise
- Fortnite v22.0 Paradise Patch Notes – Weapon Balance Changes
- How To Get SypherPK Fortnite Icon Series Skin
The Fortnite Season 4, Week 2 Seasonal quests will go live in-game on Thursday, 29th September 2022 at 14:00 BST | 09:00 EST | 06:00 PST. Here’s the list of all the quests that will be made available in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 2:
- Open Chests or Ammo Boxes Inside The Driftwood (3)
- Gain Shields at the Reality Tree (75)
- Knock Down a Timber Pine and Dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a Single Match (2)
- Shoot Targets While Ziplining (2)
- Deal Damage to Opponents With a Legendary Weapon (150)
- Eliminate Opponents While Chromed (3)
- Search Red Tool Boxes (3)
It’s worth noting that the last two quests (indicated by *) are replacement challenges; this means they will only be made available if the quests mentioned above glitch.
These weekly challenges will remain in the game until the end of the season. So, players have plenty of time to complete them and unlock fancy cosmetic items from this season’s Battle Pass. Afterward, more quests will be available once Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 starts.
That concludes our guide on all the Fortnite Week 2 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 4.
For more game content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, guides, leaks, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.