Every week, Epic Games release a new set of Fortnite seasonal challenges. Completing these weekly quests is one of the most effective ways to unlock the tiers of Fortnite's seasonal battle pass.
With the release of the Fortnite v22.10 update, Epic Games has added the Week 3 challenges to the game files. As always, the reliable data miner, iFireMonkey, has managed to unveil the list of all the upcoming challenges prior to their official release.
So without any further delay, let's take a look at the complete list of challenges coming in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 3 Challenges List
The Fortnite Season 4, Week 3 Seasonal quests will go live in-game on Thursday, 6th October at 14:00 BST / 09:00 EST / 06:00 PST.
Here’s the list of all the quests that will be made available during Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 3:
- Deal damage to Opponents with a Marksman Rifle from at least 75m away
- Land at the Driftwood & Collect Bars in a single match
- Open a Holo-Chest with a Key at a gas station
- Destroy Chrome Structures
- Deal damage to Supply Llamas
- Visit the Reality Tree and Herald's Sanctum in a single match
- Gain shields from JellyFish, Shield Fish, or SlurpFish
- Deal Damage to Opponents with SMGs or Assault Rifles
- Spend Bars in a single match
As always, Fortnite Week 4 will be packed with a total of seven seasonal challenges, with the potential for players to earn 20,000 XP by completing each quest. Accordingly, players can rake in a massive 140,000 XP by completing all the missions.
It’s worth noting that the last two quests are the replacement challenges. These two missions will only be made available when any of the above-mentioned quests got glitched.
- Fortnitemares 2022 - Start Date & What To Expect
- How To Eliminate Opponents While Chromed In Fortnite
- How To Unlock Fortnite Iron Man Zero Outfit
- How To Get "A Goat" Fortnite X Goat Simulator 3 Skin
These weekly challenges will remain in the game until the end of the season. So, players have plenty of time to complete them and unlock fancy cosmetic items from this season’s battle pass.
So there you have it, the entire list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 3 challenges.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.