Just like any other season, there is of course a new battle pass for players to unlock some awesome in-game rewards, with challenges remaining the most effective way to clear battle pass levels. It's now time for the Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 4 challenges, so here's everything you need to know.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 4 Challenges
Players will be rushing to complete the Week 4 challenges as they unlock massive amounts of XP to clear levels on the Chapter 3 Season 2 battle pass. There are nine tasks total, with each reward a whopping 20,000 XP to keep you going for more exclusive battle pass rewards.
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 to feature Darth Vader and Indiana Jones
- Klombos Snow Mounds locations - Fortnite secret challenge
- Fortnite Heavy Sniper Rifle - How to get and stats
Here are all the Fortnite Season 2 Week 4 challenges as well as the requirements to complete them.
Fortnite Week 4 challenges - Chapter 3 Season 2 weekly challenges
- Travel in the air with a Jetpack (0/100)
- Thank the bus driver and then finish top 25 (0/2)
- Visit Gas Stations and a Battlebus (0/3)
- Get seconds of airtime after being hit by a Shockwave Grenade (0/3)
- Eliminate IO forces within a single match (0/3)
- Catch or collect a Thermal Fish (0/1)
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents with a harvesting tool (0/75)
- Search ammo boxes at Shifty Shafts or Camp Cuddle (0/3)
It's important to note there is no need to rush to complete the weekly challenges in Fortnite. Each set of tasks will remain available for completion until the end of Chapter 3 Season 2.
Week 4 challenges will go live beginning Thursday, 14th April at 9 am ET / 2 pm GMT. We'll make sure to key you in with the next set of tasks as the release date approaches.
For more coverage on the world's favourite battle royale, make sure to go have a look at our dedicated Fortnite page. We'll populate the tab with all the best game guides, news, title updates, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.