Completing Weekly Challenges is still the best way to work your way through the battle pass, as completing each task will unlock crucial XP rewards to help clear more levels. These Weekly Challenges will remain available for completion until the end of the season, so you'll have plenty of time to complete them all. For those looking to get a jump on the next set of tasks, here are all the Fortnite Week 4 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 3.
Week 4 challenges - Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
While the Week 3 challenges remain available for completion (until the end of the season) many players are now looking ahead to the next set of in-game tasks.
- Fortnite Island Hopper Quests - How to complete, rewards, more
- Fortnite Firework Gun - How to get, release date, more
- Fortnite Rainbow Royale 2022 - Start date, free rewards, more
- All Star Wars Weapons in Fortnite and how to get them
Fortnite Week 4 challenges
- Mantle onto an edge within 3 seconds of sliding (0/3)
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (0/250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (0/15)
- Knock down Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (0/5)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (0/500)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower's Saplings or at Fungi Farm (0/1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (0/2)
- Damage enemy players with Shotguns (0/350)
- Purchase items from Characters (0/3)
Completing the Fortnite Week 4 challenges for Chapter 3 Season 3 will unlock 15,000 XP as a reward for each task. Be sure to work your way through the entire list and make sure to complete each task for more quick progression on the Season 3 battle pass.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.