Since then, a new battle pass has debuted with some awesome rewards available for unlocking free in-game. Completing weekly challenges remains the best way to quickly progress the battle pass by unlocking massive XP rewards.
It's now time for the new set of tasks as they will soon be revealed in-game. Here are all the Fortnite Week 6 Challenges in Chapter 3 Season 1 of the world's favourite battle royale.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 - Week 6 challenges
Every Thursday at 9 am ET (2 pm GMT), Epic Games release a new challenge set for the seasonal battle pass. Challenges can be simple tasks, like eliminating players in specific locations or using special healing items.
The Week 5 challenges are still available for completion, but Fortnite players are already looking ahead to the next set of quests. Chapter 3 Week 6 challenges will soon go live in Fortnite, and players will be quick to unlock the free XP.
There are nine tasks in total to complete the Week 6 challenge list, each unlocking 25,000 XP for the battle pass. Here's a full list of the challenges as well as the requirements to complete them.
- Travel 100 meters while flying from a Tornado (100)
- Damage an opponent within 30 seconds of hiding in Tall Grass (1)
- Mark an enemy player using a Flare Gun (1)
- Purchase a random item from a Malfunctioning Vending Machine (1)
- Destroy Timber Pine stumps (3)
- Recover health by resting in a Tent (30)
- Honk a car horn within 10 meters of an opponent (1)
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (250)
- Damage opponents with a Pistol (700)
Tornadoes and Lightning were added as part of the v19.01 Hotfix labeled Tornado Week. In the same motion, Epic Games unvaulted the Flare Gun for players to enjoy for a limited time.
We'll make sure to give you challenge-specific guides to help complete the tasks once they go live in-game so be sure to check back with GINX for all your Fortnite needs.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.