Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 continues with new weekly challenges and Resistance quests. Players can now unlock Prowler in Fortnite by completing Prower quests, and there are also Week 6 challenges that will go live very soon.
Week 5 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 introduced new time-constrained quests called Covert Ops, which players can complete to get Secret Sledge Pickaxe. As of writing, we don't know everything coming in Week 6, though we know what the weekly challenges are.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 – All Week 6 challenges
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 6 challenges will go live on 28th April 2022, which notable Fortnite leaker iFireMonkey has already shared all the challenges on Twitter. However, the post isn't available on the social media platform as it may be likely that iFireMonkey had removed it.
There are nine weekly challenges to complete, each offering 20,000 XP, resulting in 180,000 XP. Below you will find the entire list of Fortnite Week 6 challenges for Chapter 3 Season 2.
- Deal 100 damage or more to an enemy with one bullet (1)
- Mantle five times in five seconds (1)
- Hit an opponent's tank with a pistol while being crouched (200)
- Get air time in a tank (3)
- Throw Cabbage 100 or more meters in one toss (1)
- Deal damage to opponents while you are falling (150)
- With a Striker Burst Rifle, hit an opponent four times in a row without unscoping (1)
- Deal damage to opponents from 30 or more meters with an AR (150)
- Destroy structures with fire (100)
As always, the latest weekly challenges don't seem too difficult or frustrating to complete, and most players should be able to complete them quickly. Some of the Week 6 challenges we believe some players may find tricky or struggle to finish are the following:
- Deal 100 damage or more to an enemy with one bullet.
- Mantle five times in five seconds.
- Fortnite Thermal Rifle locations in Chapter 3 Season 2
- What to do with Klomberries in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
- Fortnite Ranger Shotgun - How to get, stats, and more
- How to complete Week 5 Resistance quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
There is still a chance that the developer can make last-minute changes to the Week 6 challenges before going live. Likewise, we'll update this article with the latest updates as soon as it becomes available.
We'll provide a handy step by step guide for each of these challenges once Week 6 challenges go live. In the meantime, do check our dedicated Fortnite section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.