Chapter 3 Season 3 of Fortnite has yet to disappoint as Epic Games continue to develop the battle royale gameplay and storyline further and further. The Summer Vibin' season has introduced its own unique new content, in addition to the game devs unvaulting classic fan-favorite items.
Just like each and every Fortnite season, the ongoing split features a new battle pass, giving players a chance to unlock a slew of in-game rewards. The next set of tasks will soon be available for players to complete, so here are all the Fortnite Week 6 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 3 of the battle royale.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges - Chapter 3 Season 3
Weekly challenges remain the best way to level up the Fortnite battle pass as each task completed will unlock an XP reward. The Week 5 challenges remain available for completion (all Weekly challenges are available until the end of the season) but many players are already turning the page to next week's tasks.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Collab Coming Soon - Release Date, New Skins, Items, More
- How to get Fortnite KAWS skin - KAWSPEELY
- Fortnite Island Hopper Quests - How to complete, rewards, more
- Fortnite Rainbow Royale 2022 - Start date, free rewards, more
The next set of challenges will force players to utilize the Grapple Glove, make sure to check out our guide for the easiest access to the Chapter 3 Season 3 mobility item. Here is the full list of Week 6 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Week 6 challenges
- Break open Reality Seed Pods (0/3)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a Character (0/1)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a Zipline while airborne (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (0/1000)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (0/500)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Assault Rifle (0/5)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (0/3)
- Pick a legendary or mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (0/1)
- Destroy structures with fire (0/100)
Completing the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 6 challenges will unlock 15,000 XP in rewards for each task done. Be sure to check off each task for more progression of the Season 3 battle pass.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |