There has already been so much to enjoy as part of Chapter 3 in Fortnite with the storyline continuing to develop. Chapter 2 concluded with a bang as the Cube Queen was destructed, with the explosion forcing the entire Fortnite island to flip over.
With the start of Chapter 3 Season 1, a new battle pass was revealed with a robust list of rewards available for unlocking. Completing weekly challenges is the best way to quickly progress levels on the battle pass by unlocking massive XP rewards.
A new set of weekly tasks will soon go live in-game for players to complete and they involve some content from the new patch update. Here are all the upcoming Fortnite Week 7 Challenges in Chapter 3 Season 1 of the battle royale.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 - Week 7 challenges
Every Thursday at 9 am ET (2 pm GMT), Epic Games release the new weekly challenge set for the seasonal battle pass. These challenges can be simple tasks, like dealing damage with a certain weapon or using new healing items.
Week 6 challenges are all still available for completion, but many Fortnite players are already looking ahead to next week's quests. Chapter 3 Week 7 challenges will go live in Fortnite very soon, and players will be rushing to unlock the free XP.
The Week 7 challenge list contains nine tasks in total, with each unlocking 25,000 XP towards the battle pass. Here's the full list of challenges as well as the requirements to complete them.
- Harvest stone from The Temple, The Ruins, or Tumbletown Temple (0/200)
- Eliminate IO Force enemies (0/3)
- Throw a Klomberry while standing within 10 meters of a Klombo (0/1)
- Damage opponents with Grenades or a Grenade Launcher (0/75)
- Interact with a computer terminal at a Mole Team Drill Site (0/1)
- Destroy objects while driving a Quadcrasher (0/30)
- Collect different types of weapons at Shifty Shafts or the Sanctuary (0/3)
- Damage opponents with a Sniper Rifle (0/150)
- Refuel a vehicle with gas (0/50)
The Klombos and Klomberries were just recently introduced to Chapter 3 as part of the v19.10 patch update. Find Klomberries throughout the Fortnite map and feed one to a giant Klombo to complete a Week 7 challenge.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.