Apart from this, new quests and challenges have also been made available that you can complete to get tons of XP to level up in the Chapter 3 Season 2 battle pass. The seasonal challenges for Week 7 and Week 8 have been leaked by the prominent Fortnite leaker iFireMonkey and you can find their list below.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 seasonal quests
- Destroy a turret using Remote Explosives (0/1)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/5)
- Disable a tank by damaging the engine (0/1)
- Recover stolen Seven supplies at 10 locations (0/3)
- Destroy structures with the Cow Catcher (0/200)
- Deal headshot damage with the Striker Burst Rifle (0/200)
- Damage opponents with the Repair Torch (0/5)
- Complete a bounty from a bounty board (0/1)
- Fuel a vehicle with gas (0/50)
- Deal damage to opponents from 10 meters or less with the Drum Shotgun (0/150)
- Travel 1000 meters in the Choppa (0/1000)
- Plant saplings at Bomb Crater Clusters (0/3)
- Detonate remote explosives while sliding (0/2)
- Call in an airstrike on a tank (0/1)
- Refuel a Repair Torch at a gas pump (0/2)
- Deal damage to enemies with the Combat SMG (0/500)
- Open cash registers (0/3)
- Get an elimination with a pistol, SMG, or Shotgun (0/1)
We will be doing separate guides on how you can complete these quests to earn 25,000 XP for each mission. It is suggested to complete most of your missions with your team as other players will also be on them, so you might have to fight against them to earn your XP reward.
- Fortnite v20.30 shotgun balance changes and damage cap
- Wanda Maximoff Scarlet Witch Fortnite skin leaks
- Fortnite v20.30 patch notes - Downtime, bug fixes, Star Wars, Resistance
- Fortnite E-11 Blaster Rifle - How to get, stats, and more
For more on the ever-popular battle royale, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, leaks, patch notes, guides and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.