Chapter 3 Season 3 has been packed with action thus far as Fortnite continues to provide battle royale fans around the world with endless hours of fun. So far players have been treated to tons of new content in Season 3, like new map locations and characters to interact with. Additionally, this season has marked the return of previously vaulted items and weapons from Fortnite season's past.
Just like every new Fortnite season, this split features a new battle pass, allowing players a chance to unlock exclusive in-game rewards like outfits and other cosmetics. The battle pass can be quickly progressed by completing weekly challenges and tasks, and the latest set will soon go live in-game. Here are all the Fortnite Week 8 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 3 as well as their alloted XP rewards.
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges - Chapter 3 Season 3
Completing the weekly challenges is without a doubt the optimal method for clearing levels on the Fortnite battle pass, as with each task completed, players will unlock large XP amounts as rewards. Fortnite Week 7 challenges are still available for completion (all weekly challenges remain available until the end of the season) but many players are now looking ahead to the next set of tasks.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Collab Coming Soon - Release Date, New Skins, Items, More
- Fortnite x Stranger Things Collab - Release Date, New Skins, More
- Is NFL Star Patrick Mahomes Getting A Fortnite Icon Series Skin?
- How to get Fortnite KAWS skin - KAWSPEELY
The Week 8 challenges will require players to use one of the new weapons added in Chapte 3 Season 3. Make sure to utilize our Ripsaw Launcher location guide for the easiest access to complete the task.
Fortnite Week 8 challenges
- Destroy 5 structures with a single shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (0/1)
- Make opponents dance with Boogie Bombs (0/3)
- Throw a Fish into water (0/1)
- Damage an opponent with a weapon obtained from fishing (0/1)
- Deal explosive damge while looking away (0/1)
- Find the coolest player on the island (0/1)
- Damage an opponent with a vehicle within 5 seconds of honking (0/1)
- Gather Forageables (0/3)
- Deal damage from 30+ meters with an Assault Rifle (0/100)
Completing the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 8 challenges will unlock 15,000 XP per each task done. Be sure to work your way through each task for more progression of the Season 3 battle pass.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |