Fortnite v21.30 update has finally arrived globally and it’s the biggest update ever since Chapter 3 Season 3 was released. As always, the update has brought a new set of challenges to the game including Week 9 seasonal quests. While it’s several weeks away, all the challenges coming in Week 9 have already been unveiled by renowned data miner @iFireMonkey.
As per the data miner, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 9 will feature a total of seven quests, and players can earn 15,000 level-up XP from each challenge. Consequently, Fortnite fans can accumulate a total of 105,000 XP this week by completing all the missions. So without any further delay, let’s look at the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 9 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges List
The Fortnite Season 3, Week 9 Seasonal quests will go live in-game on Thursday, 4th August @ 14:00 BST / 09:00 EST / 06:00 PST.
Here’s the list of all the quests that will be made available during Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 9:
- Gain Shields while Emoting. (1)
- Deal damage to opponents while Riding a Wolf or Boar. (500)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seeds Pods before they stop bouncing. (3)
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself. (1)
- Open Chests at Titled Towers in a single match. (3)
- Bounce on 3 separate Crash Pads without landing. (1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent. (1)
- Gain Shields in a single match. (100)
- Ignite Structures. (10)
It’s worth noting that the last two quests are the replacement challenges. These two missions will only be made available when any of the above-mentioned quests got glitched.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Collab Coming Soon - Release Date, New Skins, Items, More
- Is NFL Star Patrick Mahomes Getting A Fortnite Icon Series Skin?
- How to get Fortnite KAWS skin - KAWSPEELY
- Fortnite Rainbow Royale 2022 - Start date, free rewards, more
These weekly challenges will remain in the game until the end of the season. So, players have plenty of time to complete them and unlock fancy cosmetic items from this season’s battle pass.
So there you have it, the entire list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 9 challenges.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.
Fortnite Events - Fortnite Winterfest 2022 |