Epic Games has released its latest major patch update for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 called "Paradise." In addition to a slew of new features and content additions, including exclusive cosmetic skins, weapons, and more, there are also several new Weekly Quests.
Completing the Season 4 Seasonal Challenges will net players significant XP toward their Fortnite Battle Pass. Consequently, players can unlock the many lucrative rewards on offer. This guide will detail the complete list of Week 0 Challenges in Fortnite Season 4 Paradise.
All Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 0 Challenges
The Week 0 Challenges were released early by data miner iFireMonkey via Twitter on 18th September 2022. Like previous seasons, Fortnite players can earn 15,000 XP toward the Season 4 Battle Pass by completing each quest, raking in up to 150,000 XP.
Week 0 Quests (live when server goes up)— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) September 18, 2022
Image might be a little scuffed but it's mostly understandable pic.twitter.com/hPk5Tw0Gxo
There appear to be ten seasonal challenges in Fortnite Season 4; two of these quests are unknown now. However, we will endeavor to update this article once the challenges are known.
- How To Extinguish Fires On Structures With Slurp In Fortnite
- How To Catch Or Collect A Zero Point Fish In Fortnite
- Leak Speculates A Possible Release Date For Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5
- Fortnite v21.51 Update Patch Notes – Fire With Fire Week, Voice Chat Update
Here’s the complete list of Week 0 Challenges available at launch in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Paradise.
- Evolve EvoChrome weapons by dealing damage (0/5)
- ??? (0/1)
- Deploy a Port-a-Bunker at a Named Location (0/1)
- Gain shields (0/100)
- Destroy structures and objects with the Explosive Goo Gun (0/30)
- Emote at the Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance (0/3)
- Purchase from a Mending Machine (0/1)
- Open a Locked Chest or Locked Holo Chest With a Key at a gas station (0/1)
- ??? (0/1)
- Eliminate an opponent with a pistol (0/1)
Each of these Weekly Quests will remain in the game until the end of the season on 3rd December 2022, leaving plenty of time to unlock cosmetic skins and items in the Fortnite Season 4 Paradise Battle Pass.
There will be many more Weekly Quests during Chapter 3 Season 4, so don't forget to check our dedication section for more later. We'll also have guides on how to complete specific challenges.
That's everything you need to know about the Week 0 Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4.
For more game content, check out our section dedicated to Fortnite news, guides, leaks, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.