The weeks of Xtravaganza have come to the world of Fortnite.
In this event there are challenges with a lot of XP to earn which will help you complete that Chapter 2 Season 4 battle pass.
Here you have all XP Xtravaganza challenges for week 2 in Fortnite.
When will they be available?
The week 2 Xtravaganza challenges will begin on Thursday, 12th November at 5:00 am PT / 2:00pm CET.
They are expected to remain active for one week, being replaced next Thursday with the challenges of the third week of Xtravaganza.
Those are the challenges for week 2 of Xtravaganza:
- 1 / 3 Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (0/1000)
- 1 / 3 Eliminate opponents with Common weapons (0/7)
- 1 / 3 Damage opponents using the Choppa’s blades (0/50)
- 1 / 3 Catch fish (0/10)
- Shoot a gas can thrown by a teammate before it hits the ground (0/1)
- Consume foraged items (0/30)
Keep in mind that these challenges can be completed as a group, and that means that the actions of your colleagues in the game or vice versa also count for completion.