Epic Games has not slowed down the content at all in Chapter 3 Season 3 with the party-themed Fortnite Summer Vibin' action growing bigger and better by the day. The latest drop revealed by the game developers is another set of in-game tasks for players to unlock exclusive Fortnite rewards.
This is of course, in addition to the Weekly challenges and Vibin' challenges, but now players can enjoy Island Hopping action. Follow along with our guide here for all the Fortnite Island Hopper Quests, how to complete them, and the rewards.
Fortnite Island Hopper Quests - Chapter 3 Season 3
Live in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 until 6th July at 10 am ET (3 pm GMT), Fortnite players can complete a series of Island Hopper Quests that follow a Summer theme and carry exclusive rewards.
- Fortnite Firework Gun - How to get, release date, more
- Fortnite Rainbow Royale 2022 - Start date, free rewards, more
- Fortnite weapons update - Striker Burst AR, Combat SMG, Two-Shot Shotgun
- All Baller locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Each of the different quest assignments takes place on a different Fortnite Creative island, with up to six different islands total for players to enjoy. Here are all the Fortnite Island Hopper Quests as well as the requirements to complete them.
All Fortnite Island Hopper Quests
- Collect 3000 Resources in One Trigger by Horamubi
- Unlock 3 achievements in Parkour Universe by WertAndrew
- Use 8 Vending Machines in Blimp Wars by The Bonnie Kiwi
- Unlock 4 achievements in Color Dash by Mr Monkey
- Collect 50 coins or Get 5 melee eliminations in Ultimate Murder Mystery by BrendanD
- Eliminate 3 Prop Opponents in Prop Hunt: Modern Mall 🛍️ XP+ by Regirom
As mentioned, completing Fortnite Island Hopper Quests will unlock awesome in-game rewards.
Fortnite Island Hopper Quests Rewards
- Complete Six Island Hopper Quests: Macaw Darkwings Back Bling
- Complete Six Island Hopper Quests to also receive: Tropic's Beak Pickaxe
- Complete Three Island Hopper Quests: Tropical Infrared Wrap and Ravage Spray
- Complete One Island Hopper Quest to earn the Raven Spray and GG Emoticon!
So there you have it, all the Fortnite Island Hopper Quests, links to the Creative Islands to complete them, as well as the rewards you'll unlock for your work.
Make sure to check out our dedicated section if you're looking for additional Fortnite game guides, title update information, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.