After being rumoured for weeks, Among Us publisher InnerSloth, has officially announced a crossover with Fortnite. Among Us items are now available in-game, and there's a way for players to snag them for free. Here's our guide, which explains how to get the Among Us Back Bling and Emote for free in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Among us Fortnite Collab - Everything you need to know
To get Among Us Back Bling and Emote for free in Fortnite, players have to purchase a copy of Among Us from the Epic Games Store between now and 9th June 2023.
- Fortnite Emote Royale 2022 - How to participate
- Fortnite bunny hop Chapter 3 Season 3 - Is it a bug?
- All Baller locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
- Fortnite redeem codes May 2022: Free V-Bucks, outfits, emotes & more
Players who already own Among Us on Epic Games Store can instead purchase any Stars Pack to get the Back Bling and Emote in Fortnite. If you didn't know, Stars is a premium currency in Among Us, which players can use to buy cosmetic items. The cheapest Stars pack costs $1.99.
IT'S HERE— Among Us (@AmongUsGame) June 9, 2022
squad up with ur Crewmates (or Impostors?) and prepare for departure on the Battle Bus – we're invading @FortniteGame! 😈
buy Among Us or Stars in the Epic Games Launcher now to get the Crewmate Back Bling & Distraction Dance Emote in Fortnitehttps://t.co/rjSgko3EVXpic.twitter.com/LmJHZJ2s6S
What's included in the Among Us Fortnite bundle?
As for the Among us items coming to Fortnite, here's what the official InnerSloth blog post had to say about it.
- Crewmate Back Bling. This comes with ten Styles based on Crewmate colors from Among Us: Red, Blue, Green, Pink, Orange, Black, White, Yellow, Brown, and Purple. Assemble your squad and create a crew!
- Distraction Dance Emote. From our game, The Henry Stickmin Collection, dance your way out of any situation!
That's everything you need to know about the Among Us and Fortnite collab.
For more on the game, why not check our dedicated Fortnite section for more news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.