The action-packed Summer continues in Fortnite battle royale as the storyline has introduced so many exciting twists and turns. After being leaked by trusted Fortnite sources, the next collab has officially been unveiled by Epic Games.
Chapter 3 Season 3 has already produced massive crossovers as Dragon Ball finally arrived on the battle royale island with exclusive outfits, cosmetics, items, and much more. The next drop will crossover into an ultra-popular FPS series, as a Fortnite x Destiny 2 update is just around the corner. Follow along with our guide below to find out how to get all the Destiny 2 skins in Fortnite.
Fortnite x Destiny 2 collab - Release Date
According to a recent blogpost on the Epic Games website, the Fortnite x Destiny 2 collab is slated to arrive on 23rd August at 8 pm ET (1 am GMT on 24th August). New outfits for three different Destiny characters, cosmetics, and more will be available when the collab officially goes live.
- How To Watch Dragon Ball Episodes In Fortnite
- When Does Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Start?
- Junk Rift Kills Entire Fortnite Lobby - Chapter 3 Season 3
- Fortnite Rick And Morty Returning In Chapter 3?
In addition to items, the Fortnite x Destiny 2 collab will introduce a new Creative map made by creator team PWR. The Guardian Zone Control: Javelin-4 island, as it's called, is now available for players to enjoy. To access this Creative map, input the island code 0642-9767-7225 to play as the Legends of the Light and Dark or any Outfit.
How to get Fortnite x Destiny 2 outfits, cosmetics, more
When the Fortnite x Destiny 2 collab officially goes live, players will be able to purchase three different character outfits from the item shop, along with accompanying cosmetics. Most items will be available in both individual purchase options, as well as a bundle which will offer a slight discount.
Here are all the Destiny 2 characters coming to Fortnite in Chapter 3 Season 3.
Vanguard of the Titan class and overall Vanguard commander of the Last City. Commander Zavala will be available in the Fortnite Item Shop along with these items:
- Targe Back Bling: Commander Zavala's Ghost. (Included with the Commander Zavala Outfit.)
- Crown-Splitter Pickaxe: “Our enemies think themselves gods and kings. Show them the error of their ways.”
- Sparrow Glider: Vehicle used for transportation across land (or in Fortnite, air transportation). Comes with the Zavala Shader Style fit for Commander Zavala.
Vanguard of the Warlock class and the greatest Crucible champion the Last City has ever known. Ikora Rey will be in the Fortnite Item Shop along with the following items:
- Ophiuchus Back Bling: Ikora Rey’s Ghost. (Included with the Ikora Rey Outfit.)
- Black Talon Pickaxe: “His life brought peace to the Reef. His death brings a sword.”
- Sparrow Glider: Vehicle used for transportation across land (or in Fortnite, air transportation). Comes with the Ikora Shader Style fit for Ikora Rey.
Also known as Elisabeth Bray, this legendary Exo trapped in a time loop is determined to save her sister from the Darkness. Exo Stranger will be available in the Fortnite Item Shop along with these items:
- Pouka Back Bling: The Exo Stranger's companion. (Included with the Exo Stranger Outfit.)
- The Lament Pickaxe: “The last thing the Vex ever heard — the grinding wails of a vicious Banshee.”
- Sparrow Glider: Vehicle used for transportation across land (or in Fortnite, air transportation). Comes with the Exo Stranger Shader Style fit for the Exo Stranger.
That's everything you need to know about how to unlock Fortnite x Destiny 2 outfits, cosmetics, and more.
For more coverage of the popular battle royale, check out our section dedicated to all the latest Fortnite news, leaks, patch notes, guides, and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Epic Games.